Chapter 1: "Dragatina and the New Ghoul at School!"

[Theme Song at the end is instrumental to the song. Song rights go to Nate and the people who made Soul Eater. Monster High and Characters (Minus Dragatina) belong to Mattel. Thanks to a girl named Marianne (Forgot her full name) for the OC Maker. I was a little too old for the Monster High fangirl time, but.... I babysat some girls who are in that age and we watched the first two movies together and they got me hooked. So, here's my OC, Dragatina! ENJOY!]

'Everyone says High School totally sucks, well, when you add monsters to that mix... You'd be surprised how much more chaotic it is. Especially when... you're not a monster.' A voice says. A school called Monster High is shown before hallways are shown to be busy with students.

A ghoul (girl) by the name of Dragatina, the daughter of the most famous dragon, Dragomir, is shown up close. She had bright red hair like her father, but blue streaks which she inherited from her mother's blue hair. She wore a long sleeve grey shirt, under a short sleeved white one with grey plaid pants. At her waist was a plaid red blue and yellow shirt tied up. Around her neck was a beautiful gemmed necklace that she received when she was an infant by her late mother. Finishing her outfit was black socks and blue sneakers.

You would think that because Dragomir is a full-blooded dragon king that Dragatina would be just like him

You would think that because Dragomir is a full-blooded dragon king that Dragatina would be just like him... WRONG. For some strange reason, Dragatina was born a Normie, that's what monsters call normal humans by the way. Her father loved her regardless and insisted she'd come into her dragon powers eventually. Truth was, she looked like a Normie because Dragomir had fallen in love with a human who not only died after giving birth to Dragatina, but had passed on her family's legacy, the beautiful necklace that Dragatina wore. It made her father so happy to see it every day, that she never took it off.

          Being a Normie wasn't so bad. Because of her status as a Princess of all Dragons, she at least had some friends. But the thing was... no one actually knew she was a Normie. Every morning, she painted her skin with red paint to look like she had dragon abilities. And it worked. She was so careful, that it never washed off.

          And because she'd never had friends before she came to school, when she smelled differently to her werewolf friends, Clawdeen Wolf, Clawdeen's brother and sister, Clawd and Howleen, she just tells them that's how dragons like her smell. They believe it because they've never actually met Dragatina's father in person and actually avoids letting them come over.

          "Sup, Monster High!" A voice says drawing Dragatina's attention. She looks over to see the new girl, Frankie Stein, getting everyone's attention.

          "I'm Frankie... Frankie Stein..." The girl says.

          "Newbie." A boy in the hall says before everyone goes back to what they were doing. Dragatina walks over to one of her best friends, Draculaura, yes, the daughter of Dracula who stood with Clawdeen.