Chapter 13: "Crashed Ships!"

Nightmare rides through the halls with Bloodgood on his back. Everyone screams as they dodge Nightmare. Dragatina rolls to the side as she looks up at Nightmare and Bloodgood.

"Attention everyone. When the bell tolls three, it will be time for... SPRING BREAK!" Bloodgood says over the intercom. Everyone cheers for Spring Break.

A fast theme begins as the title is shown above the school. The school is zoomed in on quickly. Frankie Stein is zoomed in on and she turns to look with a smile and she looked like she was posing. Clawdeen is zoomed in on while her brother and sister were in the background. She poses as she looks like she's howling. Light Flashes as a door opens and Cleo De Nile stood beside Deuce Gorgon and Ghoulia Yelps. Cleo looks as if she was posing while Deuce was doing finger guns and Ghoulia just had her mouth slightly open. Another door opens causing a flash and Clawd and Draculaura are standing together smiling at each other and Draculaura looks over in shock at the person who was flying around. Light Flashes as another door is opened to revealed a pool where Lagoona and her boyfriend Gil swam together. They looked up at the person flying over the pool. A door opens revealing the hallway where different Ghouls and Mansters are shown before at the end of hall Dragatina turns as she stood walking beside Jackson Jekyll. The music gets louder and Jackson transforms into Holt Hyde. Dragatina smiles as him before she's shown standing by herself. She flashes back and forth between her two forms, one looking human while the other had wings and a tail and then light flashes and Dragatina is shown smiling as she held up two fingers while her friends were all around her. Holt reverts back to Jackson causing the Normie boy to fall over and hug Dragatina and the two smiled together.

[That Night]

A carnival was set up outside. Everyone was having fun. Heath was on the dunker. Dragatina walks over to her.

"Hey. Howleen! Girls can't throw!" Heath says.

"Not a good night to make fun of me, Heath." Howleen says.

"You show him ghoul!" Dragatina says. Howleen throws the ball and hits the target hard. Heath falls into the water and he screams as he climbs out while being attacked by some of the school's pet piranhas. Dragatina and Howleen high five before Dragatina heads over to join the ghouls. Ghoulia groans and Frankie giggles.

"Ghoulia's right. Isn't this carnival, like, the perfect way to kick off Spring Break?" Frankie asks.

"Totes! Everyone fanging out, having fun." Draculaura says.

"Even Headmistress Bloodgood is getting into it." Clawdeen says and Dragatina looks over at Bloodgood being a psychic. Frankie is shown the painting someone was doing of her.

"Oh, hilarious! That's awesome." Clawdeen says.

"I'm so charged up for our big trip." Frankie says.

"I'm not. Lots of water." Dragatina says.

"Yeah, being a fire dragon means you are weak around water." Clawdeen says.

"Half Fire dragon." Dragatina says.

"Have you packed yet?" Frankie asks.

"I have nine full suitcases and that's just for shoes." Draculaura says. Everyone laughs and Ghoulia groans her question.

"No, Lagoona hasn't told Gil yet." Clawdeen says.

"She wants it to be a surprise." Draculaura says.