New Mrs.Brown in town

Bryanna pov

As i slowly got up i looked around seeing that i was in my bed but with a body beside me it was chris i sucked my teeth my ass keep going back to chris dumb ass our relationship isn't based on nothing but sex and our baby i want something real not something that just makes me for good doing the night i want something that makes me feel respected loved enjoyed i want half my relationship to be happy memories not that bullshit of "oh me and you dad use to argue all the damn time he nothing but a got damn fool he was a nothing back then and wont be nothing now" I slowly got up trying to not wake chris up but failed

"Good Morning baby where are you going?" said chris in his deep voice

"Im going to check on the baby" I said in a irritated tone with a hint of attitude.im pretty sure he could hear it because i was trying to my best to hide it

I'm just honestly pissed that i keep going back to chris ass like  i just feel like dem bottom bitches that just had his baby..he full of bullshit yet i keep  going back things gotta change for the better because if they don't im going to end up hurt and i dont want my child seeing me hurt and not being strong...Don't get me wrong i love chris to death that my baby my first love my best friend my everything but at the end he done me wrong and its time for me to move along to the next dude that treats me the best.

"What the fuck wrong with you bryanna?!" said Chris getting out the bed now standing in front of me looking down at me since im only 5"3 in a half and he is 6"1. yea Chris a tall nigga but that mean i wont beat his ass !

"Chris its to damn early to argue im just not in the mood right now "I said damn near yelling at him.He starting to piss me off acting like everything good we fuck then we supposed to act like shit is Gucci.Naw i aint even finna let him do that to me.

"Oh so when we fucking its good when this dick in you your just fine" said chris in a pissed off tone.I looked around then looked at him like he had 2 heads.Now im bouta curse him out

"First off Christopher Maurice  Brown you need to watch who the fuck your talking to second off my problem right now is how you up here thinking we on good terms cause we fucked you cheated me acted a got damn fool towards me fucking anything bitch that opens their legs even if they ugly but guess what im one of a kind you find no girl that is like me now if you dont mind i got a baby to check up on" I said proudly with a lot of attitude and i walked out......

" Wait byanna baby hear me out" Chris said grabbing me by my arm softly. I turned around looking up at him.

" Chris i heard you out so many ime we break up then make up its like a cycle with you im tired of the cycle chris im honestly am i love you and want to be with you but you keep playing them games what is it that she got that i dont got like i got the body i cook i clean buy for myself and our baby i aint no bummy hoe depending on yo money i got mines im a model like come on yet you still out cheating and thinking about yourself think about me even if you aint thinking about me think about your son think about us being a family even tho me telling you this it aint doing nothing but going through one ear and out the other but when we break up this time it wont be no making up because i done"I said in tears. i seen the pain in chris eyes i know that he seeing he is doing wrong right now even tho i did wrong i cheated once just because he cheated on me but i realized to wrongs don't make a right...

" Look baby i know i did you wrong i fucked up i never say how bad i hurt you until now i was so stuck in that rapper lifestyle of fuck bitches get money and smoke weed but being with you you changed me i dont wanna cheat on you i dont wanna lie to you i wanna love you and be a family with you baby"He took a long pause and burst out singing"I don't want to lose this relationship So we gotta stay strong, don't wanna move on I know you're sick and tired of the fussing and the fighting, and the cussing.Well, I love you ... and you love me too"He grabbed me by my waist and hugged me and kept singing"I did you wrong, you did me wrong. I take you back, you take me back.I did you wrong girl, you did me wrong girl I'll take you back, I'll take you back. No matter what you do.No matter what you say.No matter how far you go.Don't take your love away.Because I love you.And girl, I want you.And girl, I need you.So let's just work it out"He stopped and looked at me i just stared looking at him"Chris if you promise not to hurt me to stay faithful to me chris thats all i want from you to love me and our son so we can be a family baby"i said looking at him seriouly"I know i done you wrong with not acting like wifey lately just im stress with the baby then having to deal with wrong baby im so sorry that i been treating"I said breaking down i just couldnt hold it i love chris i just havent been wifey lately making him feel right when he was trying...I did him wrong so he did me wrong...

"Baby stop all that crying you to damn sexy for all that i love you to much to see you cry and i hate myself right to see you cry i wanna kill my myself but its the ultimate sin baby i breath you i live for you i wake up just to see you and our son i wanna be a family make a couple more kids with you drop to my knees and marry you baby you are my soul my earth the air i breath you that drug that i need baby i know i did you wrong but i wanna make it right baby let me move back in let me be with you make it right baby im sorry" Said chris as he drops to knees now looking up at me .I was speechless i didnt know what to say he poured his heart out fuck it i love to damn much to give up on him "Chris I forgive you,you can move back in lets start over being a family okay?"I said looking at him.He jumped up so fast like he saw a ghost and picked me up.He started to kiss me while turning in circles.These bitched better know its a new Mrs.Brown in town

Alright guys new chapter since i been gone for some months i hope you guys like it took me a while.

Vote 

Comment

Enjoy the rest of my book

Btw the book is under editing so sorry for mistakes 

Sentence that doesn't make sense or confusion 

~ Aa