Get along

Promise pov

I think its time for Drake and Kirko to start to get a long i dont want them acting this way towards each other.They been best friends since we were younger in diapers.Basically before i was born.Now they are acting like they dont know each other just because me and drake start dating.Drake moved away for some time thats when Nicki and Drake started to date. i always had feelings for Drake now that i got him im not trying to lose him he's my everything my world i love him with my soul. If i lose drake i dont know what i would do without him.No im not depending on Drake i just fell hard for him not i cant fall so that im blind and cant see that he's out doing wrong.I dont like surprises i dont do well with those.

The door bell broke me out my deep thought. I had set up a plan where i had Drake and Kirko talk things out.I went to the door as the bell kept ringing"Hold on ! im coming damn" I said getting up off the sofa walking to the door. I looked out the  pee pole (thats what i call it) while on my tiptoes to see.I bit my lip seeing who it was Drake was standing there just looking so sexy. I opened the door"Baby i missed you" i said while wraping my arms around his neck kissing him." Damn i wanna be missed more if i get this then" He said smirking a lil. I laughed while letting him inside. We talk about us and if i got pregnant and stuff like that for about an hour.Then i heard the front door open and close then a yelled "Promise?!?!? Where you at?" Kirko said while trying to find me" I'm the living room"I yelled i looked over at Drake from the looks on his face he isnt a happy camper right now. LIKE I GIVE A FUCK !Ha

Kirko pause looking at me. "wtf he doing here"He said looking at me angrily."Thats the same thing im thinking bruh" Drake said looking from me to Kirko."If both of you dont shut up and listen to what i got to say then im walking out both of you guys life yall are a damn shame acting this way towards each other for what Kirko i understand im your little sister and Drake is like a brother to you but you cant control who i love or what Drake love i want you guys to be friends again and get along both of you guys mean the world to me if you guys dont get a long then i dont have no one" i cried out with tears running down my face. I'm really fustrated at the fact that they are acting this way towards each other for no reason. I then heard a voice speak up"You right baby girl you mean the world to me your my lil sister i want to protect you from things i was trying so hard to be big brother that i didnt see that you are happy now that i see that ima stop acting the way i act towards drake I'm sorry to both of yall for acting like an ass i was just trying to be a good big brother and show that i care about you promise i love you" Kirko said hugging all tight"Kirko right baby i love you i wanna marry you one day i wanna be with you for the rest of my life you changed me you made me look at life differently since you walked in if i dont have you then there's no reason of living i wanna say sorry to you baby for acting an ass towards your brother and Kirko you my bro for life no matter what we go through ima always have you wayne tyga chris everyone backs" Drake said hugging me and dapping Kirko. I smiled at them getting a long "Yay ! Thats all i wanted now i got it now I got one more thing to say......"

Cliff hanger what will promise say.Stay turned for the next chapter to see what happens