Family time

Wayne pov

Nicki wanted me to spend time with her and the kid so I am going to do what she asks. I love my baby like no other fuck these bitches out here Nicki is the next Mrs. Carter in my world. I want to marry her have more kids by Nicki have a great life without all this drama I know I hurt her in the past but I’m am make it right with my baby no matter what it takes no nigga or bitch can come between us. Nicki been telling about some nigga texting her saying good morning and I love you and she don’t even know him. I’m going to have my niggas find him and we going to have a nice little talk about what mines.

“Baby you ready to go?” Nicki said as I was putting my shoes on my baby was looking sexy even without make-up. “Yeah bae give me one second I got to get my other shoe on then we can go. Are the twins ready?” I said looking at Nicki biting my lip.” Yes they are their waiting downstairs watching cartoons drinking a juice box “she said while looking at me. Damn if Nicki keeps looking at me like that lord knows we are finna to make another baby. “Wayne did you hear anything I just said” Nicki said looking at me knocking me out my freaky thoughts that was coming as I got hard as fuck.”Nah baby what you say” I said getting up and putting on my gold chain and watch to match. “I said we will be waiting for you in the car” Nicki repeating herself. “Ard bae I will be there in a minute” I said walking behind her slapping her ass.” Wayne!” She said in a whining tone. “Nicki!” I said copying her voice.

It took us about an hour to get to the mall. It wasn’t that many people here so that mean not a lot of fans would want pictures. We had been in so many stores .I love spending time with my family. Right now we are in forever 21 the girls are just going wild."Damn nicki yall ready to go yet me and jeremiah is tired of waiting on yall asses pick out girl shit"i said in a irritated tone.Im getting really irritated waiting on them take all damn day just to find some fucking outfits that they only gonna wear once or twice."Dont rush us Wayne we trying to find matching clothes so on days we wanna be twins we can" Nicki said poping me upside my head."Ouch Nicki stop fucking hitting me "  while rubbing my head.

"Yea daddy dont rush us perfection takes time" Jasmine said while posing."That's right baby tell daddy" Nicki saying while she walking to the line to pay for their clothing. Abou time they ready to leave"Me and Jeremiah going to the food court meet us there ard?"I yelling walking about the store holding Jeremiah hand. "Okay we coming" Nicki said while grabbing the bags and holding Jasmine hand."What do yall want to eat from?" I said while looking at my fam smiling. Damn i feel like a family man being around them" Popeye's" Said all 3 of them.They all love some damn Popeye's. Popeye's is Nicki favorite food place and the kids they love it they eat so much fried chicken i think they gonna start shitting out feathers.I just love spending family time with them.

We finally got all our food i went to Smokey's and got steak and cheese we decided that we wanted to eat our food at home instead of the food court for more time at home chilling and shid. After we finished eating we went into the living room and started to watch t.v . I had the twins on my lap and nicki's head on my shoulder this is the life i want time with the family just us not the fans or friends just family.

I know i dont seem like a family man but im coming to it. having a family isn't so bad its actually have our fun times  and our bad but we  pull through it but tomorrow im going to deal with that nigga that keep emailing and texting nicki and she dont even know how he got her number.She pobably gave him her number after he helped with something or trying to be friends but the emailing and shid is getting to much talking about that he will do anything to have her even KILL MY FAMILY ! that shit aint even going to stand. I may be a rapper but i still stay in thee streets.Yea im a drug lord and rapper gotta have many to support my family if my rap career fails then i still wont be broke ima have many no matter what and be blessed about it.

I looked down to see everyone sleep.I woke nicki up and told her to go to bed and i got the twins they were already in their night clothing so they good.I went to put them in and walked to my room to take a long shower. i looked at nicki her ass was knocked the fuck out.I laughed at how cute she was looking i had to take a picture of my baby. I went and took my shower.Got out got dressed and slipped in bed. I wrapped my arms around nicki waist while she layed her head on my chest and we fell into a deep sleep.....

OK guys well thats the new chapter im going to keep trying to update just to make it up to you since i haven't been on in a while.Just keep reading showing me love commenting and voting and i will keep up making more drama and my books enjoyable to read .Btw sorry if your confused or lost or if something does not makes sense this book is under editing