Episode 1

You walk alone at the night road with your hoodies and mask on . Covering your face .

'It was so so nice to take a night walk' You mumbled .

After a few steps , you suddenly got an headache. You take a quick sit to stabalize yourself back while holding your head.

'Urgh why this time ? I hate this!'

When you slowly feel better , you began to walk . Hoping that this will not happen again.

You took out your phone from your pocket .

"Holy sh*t , it's about 2 am now ! I better get fast" you started to walk faster than you are before .

After 10 minutes of walking..

"Here i am..."

You have reached at one of the convenience store . Staring at it before enter it . You hold your backpack tightly .

You decided to take a step in and walking towards some living necessary racks . You quickly turn your head around to see whether your movement are being watched or not .

As you turn your head around , your eyes were pin at the co workers .

"Seriously ? Where are they guards ? Being careless at the hour like this . But lucky me , i finally have everything i want so screw them haha" you focused on stealing .

It is easy to sneak in here , you already make a research about that convenience store . What a careless security . They even didn't put such as CCTV cameras . Just A Small Round mirror at the corner of the store .

As you assure that you are in 'safe zone' . You started to unzip your backpack and quickly put the necessary things in it as fast as you could.

As you focusing on stealing , you didn't realize that someone has just enter the store . Caught your movements at the round mirror .

A man slowly walking towards you and gently grab your wrists to stop picking . You startled by his action . Lucky that you put your mask on . He is tall so you have to look up at him.

"Yah ... What are you doing ?" He asking in serious tone.

You were scared and began to make a move but his hands were fold around your wrist nicely to make sure that you couldn't get away from him .

"I'm asking you once again , what are you doing miss?"

To be continue..
(Sorry if my english were bad , btw im from youtube Sunkissed hoseok . Feel free to read at there too 💜)