Episode 3

You woke up and you found yourself laying at the mudy ground . It was dark around you so you couldn't see anything .

"W-where am i.." You said while holding your head .

You started to stood up by holding a tree branch near you . You blinked your eyes twice .

"Holy crap .... am i in the woods right now ...?" You couldn't believe what you see . You turn your head around , nobody was there .. you take out your phone wants to turn on the flashlight but unfortunately the battery already ran out .

'This isn't funny...' you mumbled. You were trying to remember what happened just now . But as soon as your reach your point , your head starting to get hurt again .

"ARGH ! Why can't i remember anything?!"

You were afraid . Your hands were trembled , Everything around you were dark , you were covered with mud . You started to cry and scream for help . But it's all worth for nothing . 'Yes ,  im right now stuck in the middle of this fucking woods good job dearself for being too careless' you cursed yourself . 

While you were busy cursing yourself ,  someone has coming near you . You were startled and take a quick move from your place . You running with all your will till you feel you are far enough from your current place . While you were catching your breathe suddenly there's someone taking you between his arms . You gasp .

"Sweetie.... Why are you running so so fast ?? Don't you miss me?" Say a man with a crack voice , you knew this voice so well . All your trauma haunt you back but you trying to hide it away and turn to him .

"D-dad .. What-What are you doing here? In the middle of the woods?" You faking a smile to him act like it was nothing to you .

"Nothing much darling...." his voice deepen . He smirk at you as his hands were caressing your back . You were struggle to get off him but you are a woman anyway couldn't fight back with man's strength . You started to think what way can you escape from him .

"D-dad ... forgive me f-for doing this..." you hugged him .  He smirk at you and hugged you back . You immediately kick his ball and runaway from that spot while screaming for help .

"You ungrateful child ! Come here ! " Your father were after you , you were running as fast as you could from him . But luck isn't in your side , you fell on the tree branch and your leg were bleeding .

"FOR FUCK SAKE ... PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!" You screaming while holding your injured leg . You thought your father was far behind you but you are totally wrong .

"Aww .. what do i got here ? Poor Y/n ..... wanna run away from me again babygirl ..?" He smirk at you . He started unbuckling his belt , you were crawling backward .

"HELP ME!!" You screamed louder than before while your father looking at you like a Beast seeing his food .

"Y/N!!!!!!! WHERE ARE YOU?!!!!!!!!"

*again sorry for the late update because busy with work and mentally unstable (i have both depression and anxiety) i hope you all understand :') please encourage me to continue this story . (Sorry for the broken grammar , english is not my first language)