Chapter 54: Scar

Chapter 54: Scar

Kalaysia steps out of her limo as fans scream and yell her name as she waves at the camera and her fans.

She has a bright smile on her face as the summer heat beat down on her off the shoulder, plum colored dress. It was hot out so Kalaysia didn't feel like dressing too fancy.

Her new red hair was in a curly mess in a ponytail with pieces of tendrils framing her face, her makeup with nude colors

"Kalaysia, it's so nice to have you here." Says a female reporter as she stops Aysia to chat.

"Hi. I'm glad I'm here." She says, as her eyes scan the scene for a certain group of seven.

"I heard you're presenting an award tonight." The lady says happily.

"Oh, yes I am. I've never presented an award before so it's going to be a new experience for me." Kalaysia says back smiling.

Before the lady can ask another question, suddenly there was a roar of deafening screams. Kalaysia smirks to herself already knowing who arrived.

BTS.

"Wow, the fans are loud." The lady says, looking on in amazement.

You have no idea, Aysia thought.

___

To say Namjoon was nervous was an understatement. He was anxious, worried, apprehensive and down right scared and it wasn't because of the BBMA, or the fans or camera.

It was because he was going to see the love of his life after 3 months of absence.

He wasn't going to lie, he was still angry at her about that and then ignoring his calls while trying to fix the situation.

The boys were shocked when he came back to Korea months ago, filling them in on what happened while in the States from the fight with Aden to Kalaysia breaking off the engagement.

He cried - he wasn't going to lie - and hard too.

He just didn't understand why she broke it off so easily, she left a scar on his heart, but he had to remind himself that his baby girl was a drama queen.

Now here he was back in L.A, cameras flashing in his face. He only wanted to see one person at this moment.

"I don't see her." Jungkook whines as searches for one of his favorite people.