Chapter 5: It's Just Nature

One thing many people (not just men) don't realize is that there is a constant pattern throughout nature in which females are the choosers and males are the pursuers. 

Think about it:

Peacocks: Males show their big colorful feathers to try and win over the lady.

Rams: Charge at each other and fight for the girl. Whoever wins (survives) gets to be her companion.

Lions: The more powerful the male the more attracted the lionesses are. They choose a male who they think will be a good pride leader. 

The examples are endless. 

This is just nature. And this can help you understand a little more about the female mindset. 

So why is this the case?

Well, this is actually a biological predisposition. 

Females have a higher biological risk when it comes to conceiving an offspring. The process of carrying, birthing, and caring for a child is not something that should not be done lightly. There are millions if not billions of mothers that have died from child birth (not just humans). And many have struggled with the task of raising a baby. 

Males, on the other hand, do not have as high of a biological risk. The only thing they technically lose is sperm, which is for the most part free of charge. 

Therefore, it makes much more sense for a female to be more selective and cautious about who she mates with, while a male has much more freedom. In fact, it is in the males best interest to not have limitations on who they wish to pursue. In nature, the more females a male impregnates, the more power and stance he has. Now of course this isn't true in the human world, but it is how we biologically evolved. 

So, when your girl is picky about your traits and characteristics, it's not entirely her fault.

Nature has worked against males when it comes to them "qualifying" for certain females' attention.