OVER THE HILLS AND FAR AWAY

Ash's POV
Donkey led me over the swamp's hills. We stood at the top and saw a dilapidated house next to a mud lake. A huge, manly green thing was bathing in the lake. Wait... Did I say manly? I meant mean. Yes, definitely mean... And intimidating. Anyway, Donkey proceeded to yell at this grotesque thing.
"Ay yo Shrek!"
"Wha!? This is Shrek!?" I exclaimed. Donkey nodded. I started to grin and skidded down the hill to where Shrek was bathing.

"Who the fuck are you?" Shrek said in a thick, Scottish accent.
"I'm you but stronger!" Was what I wanted to say, but I resisted the urge.
"I am Ash Ketchum from Pallet Town!" I said enthusiastically as I whipped out a pokéball. At this point I was struggling to contain my excitement.

Shrek's POV
Standing before me was a human boy. He looked about 10 years old, but my ogre nose told me that he had been living for at least 20 years. I felt the blood rush as he demonstrated his enthusiasm. It was the same feeling I had when I was with Fiona, and my God was it a great feeling.

Once he had revealed his name, I knew I would never forget it. He seemed like one of those people that never leave your mind. However, what followed made even more of an impression. A red and white ball klunked onto my head and bounced off into the mud. Ash's expression turned to shock.
"But... Why isn't it working?" He muttered to himself. I could tell he was trying to figure out an answer, and I knew he could.

You see, my life changed that day. As soon as that ball hit me I knew exactly what I wanted. Although the pain was minor, it felt as if my heart had exploded. The fast paced beat was reminiscent of the adventures I had with Donkey many years ago.

Donkey's POV
I had known Shrek for many years, but his expression when the ball hit his head was one I had never seen. It looked like a mixture of lust, glee and confusion. I should know, I'm a fucking donkey. I'm a happy, horny bastard.

Since I was particularly horny that day (I was humping that bush before I was so rudely interrupted) I immediately thought of something no donkey should thing about.

I imagined Ash sticking his midget member into Shrek's gaping ass hole. Shrek moaned and Ash thrusted into him. His pokéballs jiggled over Shrek's ass cheeks. The texture of Ash's pokéballs stimulated Shrek so much that his mere moans turned into a roar and the climax began.