The Game

Shrek's POV
Donkey seemed zoned out, his eyes gazing straight at my erect chode. He was always a horny bastard, so he was probably fantasising about humping a bush. I knew it was his favourite pass-time.

However, the one who drew my attention even more than Donkey was Ash. His rugged hair and over-the-top gestures made him as endearing as Fiona once was, before the divorce. He too was confused by Donkey, but shook it off and spoke to me.
"You know, Shrek. You're a lot more handsome than I expected you to be," he said with a shy smile, his cheeks turning a sickly shade of pink.

Ash's POV
I could feel my entire face going red. I hated this feeling, this feeling of weakness in front of Shrek. At the same time I yearned for it. I yearned for Shrek to hold me in his giant ogre hands. I wanted it so badly. My face grew hotter and hotter with every thought.
"STOP!" I screamed inside my head, but I was too far in now. Just like I'd be too far in Shrek's butthole soon enough.

Shrek's POV
I could see that Ash was deep in thought now, just like Donkey. His face kept growing redder and redder. I felt my dick go hard. He was so hot. I wanted his dick inside me at that very moment. I wanted it so badly, but I refused to give in to my desires. Besides, there was no way Ash would want to be with a disgusting ogre like myself, right?
Doubts spiralled in my mind. A hideous layer of loathing, blocking me from my one desire. Then I remembered.
"Layers! Onions have layers!" I grabbed Ash by his small, smooth hands and led him into my shack.

Ash's POV
Once I had been dragged into Shrek's shack by his sexy ogre hands, he went to a cupboard and pulled out and onion. It took me a minute, but I managed to connect the dots.
"Ogres have layers... And onions have layers!"
"Exactly!" Shrek had the biggest grin on his face. I blushed again and scratched his neck, nervously.

It only took a few minutes for Shrek to get more... Shall we say sexual? He took off his shirt and started rubbing layers of onion on his nipples. Of course, I began to do the same.

And then we started rubbing onion on each other's dicks. Shrek moaned a mighty moan and I squeaked like a fragile Pikachu. We enjoying the moment. At one point, I cummed onto the onion and Shrek offered to lick it off. I allowed him. It was a magical experience.

Donkey's POV
Where the fuck did Shrek and Ash go?