{ 6 } downing

The morning breeze seemed much calmer than the public talks that filled the school that very day.  Jungkook could barely make it to his class with all the commotions and drama that occurred here and there, perhaps everywhere you look if you take a look closely. 

Through all the asthma attacks that caused him to be among so many people, how could he endure all this every day?

Even when he exceeds top marks at his school. Jungkook was couldn't answer why Kim Taehyung had so much effect on him. He has never come across any of his mom's boyfriends like him, most of them were drunk and men who just wanted to fuck. 

So what is Kim Taehyung? 

Loading . . .

"Why so down, Jungkook? You just got the highest marks in the school again, which is not even a surprise anymore," said one of the said male's classmates. 

Jungkook made eye-contact with his professor, who gave him a smile before returning back to his teaching, and he thought twice about whether he should return the smile, but his classmate interrupted his thoughts. 

"Hey Jungkook , are you listening to me?" 

Jungkook seemed distracted and distant like he always had and that's when he felt the slight vibration of his phone in his pants pocket. 

Ding! 

The bell rang to his favour and it was his chance to escape from his classmate's attention.

He quickly whispered an "I have to go," before getting up and walking out the door of the classroom. 

He took out all his belongings from his locker, then rushing to his car. 

However, he didn't imagine that he was going to be delayed. 

A pair of hands covered his eyes. Blocking his vision. He felt confused and a bit frightened, not knowing who it is. 

"You . . .," he found his voice again after his sudden shock. 

"I heard that you got the highest mark in your school, I came as soon as I got the news. Congratulations! Oh and I bought these flowers for you, I would've got you roses but they only had tulips," smiled Taehyung as he handed the fresh bouquet to the younger male then caressing his hair gently. 

Jungkook slapped the older male's hand away.

"I told to stop acting like this matters to you, stop forcing yourself to take care of me," spoke Jungkook with a glare as he began to walk as he always did. 

"And what if I want to take care of you, hm?" The older asked, trailing behind the younger. 

"Well, don't do it. Just shut up and take me home," he answered, entering the already unlocked car. 

The older man grimaced at Jungkook's choice of words, but he shrugged it off and drove home. 

Jungkook looked at the pink flowers in his hands. He knew the name of the plant. Zuerel Tulips. They were almost . . . familiar. 

Once arriving home, Taehyung suddenly seemed excited. He jumped out of the car, placing his keys inside of his pocket. 

"Jihyun, did you hear? Jungkook got the highest mark in his school! You must be so proud," Taehyung beamed, pinching the woman's soft cheeks. 

"Hmm . . . Yes, sure. But do you know what else I could be proud of?" She dared to wear red lipstick that day. 

"Mmm yes . . . But as I saying, we're going to celebrate tonight, Jungkook has worked so hard and I think it'll be great if we did something special for him," said the elder, trying to stay on his intentional topic of the conversation. 

"No, this is good. He gets those certificates every year so why should it be so special, why don't we celebrate something for both of us, love?" She spoke, tracing invisible circles with her fingers on her boyfriend's chest. 

Upon hearing those words, Jungkook almost changed his blank expression in front of Taehyung for the first time, but he was already stomping up the stairs. 

Even though he had lost the chance of seeing Jungkook's different expression, the boy's very vivid feeling of pain didn't go unnoticed by Taehyung, who watched the boy leaving. 

"Jungkook, wait . . ." The whole house was filled with absolute silence after the door was slammed shut upstairs.

Loading . . .

That night, Jungkook desperately tried to fall asleep. But the basement floor was not the most comfortable place to sleep on. 

No. Sleeping was not in his agenda that night. 

Not when his mother was screaming in pleasure upstairs, with him in her bedroom. 

For the first time in a long time.

He let out everything. He let all his emotions take over the little bit of confidence and even the small amount of happiness he managed to muster up over the years of torment and isolation from everything. 

Jungkook cried. 

Sad at how life was playing him. His life wasn't going the way he had always wanted it to go. 

Drying up all his tears, he searched for his phone and dialed the number belonging to his only one

His only little hope, happiness and even love. 

"Hyu . . .hyung." 

"Kookie, is that you?" 

"Y-yes, hyung. It's me." 

"Baby, why are you crying? What happened?" 

"Ple-please . . . hyung . .Get me out of here." 

"Kookie, baby, please tell me what happened." 

"Hyung . . . Not now . . Just get me out . . . Ple-please . . I don't want to be here anymore .  .I hate this place  . . I hate them." 

"It's okay, babe. I'll pick you up after school, don't go with your fath-whatever he. Go out from the back door, is that okay?" 

"Yeah, it's okay, hyung. Th-thanks." 

"Just promise me you'll stop crying . . . I love you, baby." 

"Yeah . . I-I love you, too." 

He sniffled once more and hung up the phone. 

Loading . . . 

Taehyung closed the basement door as slowly and silently as he possibly could. 

.

.

.

Just who is this "hyung" of yours, bunny? 

______________

a/n: hey guys sorry for the late update, was really busy with exams but its all over now phewww now hey who might this 'hyung' actually be fufu stay tuned~