{ 16 } mistake

They were in a relationship for 4-years. A very long one, some called it the "last love", meaning that no more love would arrive and soon marriage could be approached or perhaps something eternal.

But that was only for heterosexual relationships.

Is it even possible for a homosexual couple in South Korea? Can a man kneel in front of someone of the same sex for his hand in marriage?

Of course not.

But that doesn't mean its the end.

The exchange if rings, oaths and promises to god wasn't what held a couple together.

In most cases, the strongest thing that kept a couple together was:

Love.

Without love, what was there? A situation in which only sex was present? Exchanging many "I love you"s without really meaning it?

Maybe this love is something else, this relationship was just what we were in.

Because my love towards you . . . is it over?

Loading . . .

It was unusual to see Taehyung leave on a Sunday. Besides work, Jungkook couldn't imagine that older was so socially outgoing. Well, never judge a book by it's cover, right?

Jungkook was nothing more than a rebel. He was a handful of trouble and time and he was certainly carefree and very independent. Even if Taehyung's method of grounding him last week failed. But nevertheless, he let it go, even Galileo made mistakes.

He has to admit though, the younger had surprised him quite a lot from their date to the arcade.

But today, it would be Jungkook's second regret. Although he really has no knowledge of his first regret.

Loading . . .

Taehyung put on the first thing he found in the closet he shared with Jihyun. He pulled out a green and black checkered-shirt, and slipped it over his head to his chest until it reached his waist, along eith his navy blue Denim jeans. He walked downstairs, seeing Jungkook buried under a book from the Percy Jackson series that he had bought for him a week before. He was already reading the fourth book in the series, The Battle of the Labyrinth.

The older man smiled at how the younger was so absorbed in the book. He took his keys from the kitchen then as he was headed towards the front door, his phone began to ring. It was probably Yoongi calling, he quickly fished his phone out of the tight pocket if his jeans and answered.

"Hey, hyung."

[ Hi, Tae. Are you ready? ]

"Uh, yes. Where do you wanna meet?"

[ Give me your address, I'll pick you up right now. ]

Taehyung felt a quick rush of panic wash over him. Of course Yoongi would know the address of the house of his very beloved but hopefully very soon-to-be ex-boyfriend, Jungkook.

"No, that's alright, hyung. I'll just meet you wherever we're going to. And uh, I know this is a little too late to ask you, but where are we going again?" Taehyung asked, slightly leaning in to peek into the living room to make sure that Jungkook wouldn't suspect anything. He sighed in relief when he saw that the boy was still buried under the book.

[ Okay, look for me in the Rainforest Cafe. Like, you know, the one in downtown? ]

"Oh, the Rainforest Cafe. Got it, yeah I've been there before. I'll see you in a bit then. Bye." He said and ended the call. He walked towards Jungkook, who was still absorbed in the book until he noticed the older approaching him.