Chapter 7- Crutches

A loud crash woke you both up and Adam jumped out of bed. You slowly grabbed your crutches and followed behind him, but stopped at the head of the stairs because they looked pretty intimidating, and you hadn't tried them with the crutches yet. Adam ran into the kitchen and out of sight.

"WHAT THE HELL?!" He shouted.

"AHH! I'm sorry Adam! I didn't mean to, we we're just trying this thing from the TV-" Ross stammered.

"You...broke..EVERYTHING!" Adam yelled. You had never heard him so mad before and it scared you a little. Meanwhile Red and two new people poked their heads out from the living room to get a glimpse of the commotion.

"We'll clean it up! We're sorry!" Tim apologized. Adam huffed and left the kitchen, stopping when he saw the peeping toms. They slunk back into the living room and he walked up the stairs to you.

"I'm sorry, those two idiots broke a bunch of dishes. Wanna go back to bed?" He sighed. You stood for a moment but your stomach answered for you, growling loudly to announce its hunger. "Alright, breakfast it is." He stepped down and helped you limp down the stairs and into the living room.

"Oh my gosh, (Y/n!)" Red grinned, jumping up from the couch to run over to you two. You smiled and he hugged you gently. Adam rolled his eyes in jealousy but you didn't notice. "How are you feeling? You looked pretty rough when we brought you back." He asked.

"Yeah I'm better now. Adam even got me these crutches so I can walk!" You beamed, looking over at him in appreciation. He smiled back.

"That's great! Hey, you gotta meet the new members! (Y/n), this is Evan and Morgan!" He introduced the two sitting on the sofa. You smiled and said hi. They waved and greeted you. Red motioned for you to take a spot on the couch next to him and watch tv while Adam made you some scrambled eggs.

"Must be nice to get out of bed, yeah?" Red grinned.

"Yeah my legs are healing faster now." You looked down at your two legs that were tightly bandaged as makeshift casts.

"You know, I tried coming up to visit you, but Adam said you didn't want visitors." Red sighed.

"What? I never said that..." you replied, staring at him in confusion.

"Really? Why would he lie to us?" Red questioned. You both exchanged suspicious glances and that's when Adam walked in with your breakfast. Scrambled eggs and toast. You thanked him and took the plate.

He went back to the kitchen and retrieved his own plate of scrambled eggs and sat on the floor by your feet. You all watched TV in silence and when you finished your breakfast, Adam took your plate back to the kitchen.

"Hey, wanna play some FortNite?" Red asked. You nodded and he helped you stand. You both went downstairs to the game room and played for a couple hours, then came back up for lunch. The mess in the kitchen was finally cleaned so you sat at the kitchen table as Red made you a sandwich.

He sat down across from you and gave you the plate. You both ate lunch and went back to watch tv. It was pretty boring, but there wasn't much you could do thanks to your legs. About an hour later, Tim walked in and noticed you on the couch. He came in and sat next to you.

"Hey, looks like you're feeling better!" He smiled.

"Yeah Adam gave me these crutches so I can at least move around the house." You nodded.

He sat for a few minutes but lost interest in the show that was playing, so he went upstairs. Red switched the tv to (your favorite movie) and you grinned at him.