Zarya x female reader ( session)

Zarya's Point Of View

Grasping the warmth of someone hand hoping it's y/n's hand I'm holding. Before I open my eyes and stare into worried brown eyes, " oh my gosh ,I'm so glad you're OK! " Mei says clearly relieved.  I smile sadly , " I am strong like Siberian bear ." Mei giggles softly , " Tracer said you saw ,y/n. Is that true? " I stare into her brown eyes shining with concern, " of course it is . " I raise my voice slightly. Mei squeezes my hand softly," I'm here , ok? There's no need to get all worked up. " Mei gently puts her other hand on my face . I pull away , " I'm sorry ,Mei . I just can't ." I turn my head away but a soft hand guides my gaze back, " please give me a chance . I can take you forget her ." Mei whispers softly while leaning forward inches away from kissing. Staring into her eyes ," Mei..... "   The kiss is gentle and tender, it doesn't feel right... Maybe Im not ready.  Feeling a soft tounge invade my mouth gently exploring , soft moans escape our mouths. Maybe this is what I actually needed..  relaxing I  pull her into my lap and push her body agents mine  . She hums happily while wrapping her arms around my neck . She pulls away with a long trail of saliva connecting our mouths.  Only to hear someone clear their throat from behind Mei, " when you two are done I'd like to check on Zarya to make sure she is good enough to go into battle again. " Mercy says clearly agitated . Mei hurries and gets off of me beat red ," I'll be in my room if you need me" she  waves and leaves quickly .  Mercy shakes her head , " you need to heal up completely ,before  having a session on one of many beds needed for injured patients , like yourself. Lord only knows what would've happen if I didn't stop you two . " She taps on her clip board . 

(Time skip after she asks you all the questions)

Finally I'm released .  I leave quickly and pass Mei's  rooms as quickly and quietly as I can ,I don't want this ... At the same time I do... I just need time to think. I nod to myself slipping into my room quietly. Plopping onto the bed and sighing in relief as I am finally in my comfortable bed, then smell myself and make a gagging noise , " I should take a shower." . I crack open my windows and take a warm shower , changing into my sleep wear . I dry my pink hair with a pink towel. Tossing it into the laundry and spraying my room with air freshener , " now it smells nice." I nod approvingly and sit on my bed, silently hoping to have y/n with me. I lay my head down and continue to think of her , " please come back to me.... " I plead into the pillow while drifting into a slumber .