Katsuki Bakugou x Reader {Lemon}

Start writing your story

Bakugou x Reader

~Warning: This is a smut. A hardcore one at that. If you'd like to keep your innocence, please move on~

~Also your quirk is psychic, you can more things within a two mile radius~

"The fuck did you say to me shorty," Bakugou yelled at you as he stood in front of your office desk wearing his school uniform. His hands smoking from the 'insult' you'd just given him, more like constructive criticism.

"I said, you have an amazing power and skill level. But..you're reckless which makes you a terrible hero Katsuki Bakugou."

You were a pro hero, one of the best actually. Katsuki Bakugou had impressed you many times before. His first year sports festival was when you wanted to recruit him, but he choose someone else's offer. The second year you tried again, but just like last time got declined. And now, his last year you finally got to recruit him as a side kick instead of an intern.

"You're lucky I don't burry your face into the ground (Y/N)."

"Thats exactly what I'm talking about. You act based on emotions. You have no outlet to control your anger. Yes, you're strong. Only physically however. You're strategic in battle, but you fail to realize that there could be civilians around when you fight and fighting recklessly can lead to injury towards the innocent, which is why you are a side kick, and not a hero yet."

Katsuki only blinks, steam smoking from his body as he was trying his hardest to control his temper in front of you. Bakugou didn't mind being your sidekick as he had a huge crush on you since he first saw you in battle a few years back, but he would never admit it. However, calling him out on his flaws always pissed him off regardless of who said it.

You too thought Bakugou was extremely attractive as well. But he was just a teenager then. Now he was 18 years old, and you were gonna give him an outlet for his anger once and for all. One that you couldn't give him 2 years ago.

"Calm down Bakugou," you spoke softly. "I am here to give you an outlet for some of that pent up anger. But only if you agree not to kill me in the process."

"And what could that be? You can't possibly-" Before he could finish his sentence, you stripped out of your hero gear, revealing a sexy, black lingerie set. The bra had flower lace detailing on it, panties to match, as well as garters that held up the fishnet thigh highs you wore as well. "(Y/N)....," Bakugou couldn't take his eyes off you.

"You can be as rough as you want, as mean as you want to be. Let out all of your anger Katsuki," you whispered his name as you used your quirk to bring him closer to you. "B-But are you sure?" Katsuki was flustered, as expected since all of the girls at his high school would never do such a thing like this for him.

"I'm sure you hot headed little shit," you insulted him, knowing it'll set him off. And just as you expected, his eyes glared holes through your body as he pushed your back against your desk, throwing you a bit off guard. "Now you've done it," he whispered in your ear, a hint of anger in his voice as he nibbled at your earlobe, trailing kisses up your jawline.

He pressed his lips against your soft ones in a deep kiss, wasting no time to slip his tongue in your mouth, toying with yours in a battle for dominance, which didn't take much as you didn't put up much of a fight anyway. The kiss was turning you on however as he was being so rough, his hands groping your breast roughly.

You squirmed a little underneath him, your heat aching for more of him. Katsuki noticed this, and pulled away from the kiss, biting at your neck hard. You moaned out in both pain and pleasure, bring your hand to his hair, lightly gripping it as he sucked down on your soft skin, leaving a bruised mark there.