Teasers

Please note that the next chapter will be in Skyler's point of view, but that chapter will not be written until this story is picked up. In the meantime, enjoy some teasers of the events that will come later in the story! :D

Note: this is purely for humor and not meant to offend anyone in any way shape or form

Teaser 1: Rich/Bad Boy/ Player

“Shit!”

“YOU SWEAR?!” One of the extras gasped.

“Dude, this is a fucking teen fiction. Teens swear. In what lovely world do you live in where teens don’t swear? Because trust me, that is not real. At all,” Skyler informed, patting the girl on the shoulders.

"You there! For talking in class you will sit in the back with that Ashton the rich bad boy who's probably misunderstood but drives a really cool motorcycle!" The teacher stated, pointing at Skyler.

"Wow. That was oddly specific," Skyler nodded, impressed.

And so Skyler moved and sat next to Ashton and immediately hated him because everyone knows that the good girl hates the bad boy when they first meet- it's like, the law. And because the good girl is supposed to be socially awkward and still somehow get the bad boy's interest, it was just Skyler's luck that the topic for biology was already awkward.

She came in on the day Sex-Ed was being taught.

"Now tell your partner what is sex," The teacher announced with an enthusiasm probably not needed when talking about the subject of doing the do.

"This is stupid," Skyler hissed, glaring at Ashton. "I bet you know cuz you're a player. And a bad boy. And all bad boys know how to do… that thing."

"No I don't please enlighten me," Ashton grinned, resting his chin in the palm of his right hand. "Go on."

Skyler stared back before saying slowly: "It's… doing the frickle frackle."

Ashton stared blankly.

"It's… Putting the banana into the donut," She tried again with a vague gesture.

Ashton was smiling in amusement but still not acknowledging that he knew exactly what she was talking about.

"IT'S DOING THE YEE-HA WITH THE DILLY-DONGS OKAY?!" Skyler yelled, standing up and grabbing her bags. "And because this is a teen fiction I only have this one class with you which means I can leave. Goodbye and see you in the next scene!"

"Bye Skyler!" Ashton waved happily as the blonde stomped off.

Teaser 2: Asian Fanfic/ Drama/Anime

"Where's the Senpai?"

"Just find the one blonde haired guy. Usually the Senpai is the blonde guy," Shaleigh stated, peeking over the book.

"Huh. Oh I think I found him thanks!"

"Your welcome chika," Shaleigh said before lifting the book to cover her face, leaving Skyler to stare at the back of the one blonde boy in the class.

"Senpai notice me," Skyler hissed, shooting eye daggers at the back of the blonde boy's head.

No reaction.

"Senpai turn around god dammit."

Still no reaction.

"OI YOU THERE SENPAI TURN AROUND!" Skyler yelled, throwing an eraser that flew over the guy's head.