Connor x Kara: Interrogated

Requested by MultiShipWriter

Disclaimer: This is the run when Kara shot Todd

Kara's Pov

"Stop right there!" The deviant hunter yelled at us as he was chasing us "Run Alice!" I yelled at Alice "No I'm not leaving you!" She yelled back as I pushed her in the bush and ran in the other direction leaving Alice "Kara wait!!!!" I heard Alice yell but I kept running.

I hid in a alleyway as the police ran past me but I didn't see the deviant hunter anywhere in the crown that's when I felt a hand grab me and I blacked out.

I regain consciousness but I wasn't in that alleyway anymore I was in a room with a window and I was tied up to a chair.

"Help! Where's Alice! Help!" I yelled for help that's when I saw the door opening and old man with an android came in.

"So you thought you can get away" the android exclaimed but i stayed quiet that's when the android slammed the table which made me flinch "Why did you shoot him" The human asked but I stayed quiet I didn't want to answer a question from a human.

Connor's Pov

I can sense her stress levels increasing "Lieutenant let me handle this go buy your self a drink" I told Lieutenant as I gave him $100 he took it and left the interrogation room.

"Okay we're alone calm down and explain everything" I calmed her down and sensed her stress levels lowering "I was protecting her" I heard her talk "she was getting beaten so I had to" She explained as she cried I gave her a box of tissues as we continued to talk for an hour or two.

To be continued