chapter eleven

After months of fighting and saving the word, Steve became known as Captain America. When the war was won Tony imagined that Steve would be coming home, and he could not wait another minute.

He sat on his doorstep, anxiously waiting with flowers in his hands. Suddenly a familiar face stepped out of a car.

Steve.

Tony ran up and jumped into his arms. "Oh, Steve I missed you so much! Please never leave again." Steve said nothing just pulling him close. He could stay there in Tonys arms forever.

...

Howard had invited Steve over for dinner to see how his little experiment did on the battlefield. "So Steve, how've ya been?"

"I've been good, I've been good." Tony zoned out while they talked about sciency things, anxiously waiting to be alone with Steve. Finally when dinner was over, Howard went down to the lab.

"Steve, we need to talk about everything."

"Tony, there's nothing to say. Being away from you made me understand."

"Understand what?"

"That I love you." Tony's heart was beating out of his chest.

"I love you too Steve Rogers." Steve pressed his lips against Tony's, giving him everything. They stumbled onto the couch, Tony falling on top of Steve. Little moans escaped their mouths in between the kisses.

Suddenly, the heard glass break.

They stopped kissing and turned around to see Howard standing there, his broken bottle on the ground. "What the fuck is going on here?"

Tony got off of Steve as quickly as he could. "Dad, Dad it's not what it looks like." He began to panic.

Steve stood up, stepping in front of Tony, "Mr. Stark please!" Howard punched him in the face, causing him to fall to the ground. Tony became very upset. "DO NOT TOUCH HIM!"

"What is he your fucking boyfriend? You are fucking disgusting." He was crying now. Tony looked at Steve, bleeding on the ground. "Leave. Now."

i keep writing this while i watch supernatural im sorry lol