Chapter 2: the seperation

In 6th grade we decided to seperate a little bit. We didn't really do it on purpose though. I was getting pulled away from Emily because of this girl that was a gold dogger. Her name is Shamya. One day I was with Emily and almost the next day at lunch she was left empty. I felt really bad. Like excruciatingly horrible that I did this. But it was a chance for her to make new friends. This is where my group started to form. Eve dually I stayed with Shamya for about a month or two. It was a bad idea. And especially since we were brand new to the middle school.

Emily's new friend. Eventually, Emily made a friend with this girl named Chelsea. She has redish brown hair (like the color of mars) and brown eyes, and a bit of acne. Soon I decided that I couldn't take it with Shamya... I had my last argument with her and we were over. I went to the principle office to report her... Nothing happened. NOTHING! N-o-t-h-i-n-g!!! I think there is something up with this school at this point. Anyways, with all this drama going on I eventually made up with Emily ans she wasn't too mad at me. Soon to be Emily and I made our group. And Chelsea was now becoming my friend.

Eventually with on the year Chelsea met a new person and brought her into the group and her name is tess. She is really serious. Doesn't take no for answer but she give it as an answer. She is nice and is always on her phone at lunch. She used to be less talkative but now she has warmed up to the group.