chapter 4: a life changing problem

Suddenly out of no-where,  in 6th grade I became a frequent flyer at my doctors office.  Every week once a week until it got excruciating just to get up an go outside or do something.  I was weak.  I could not walk.  I spent a full month and a half out of school just for doc appointment where they miis diagnosed me,  vaccinated me,  hurt me,  and told me I had a expiration date/death day.  I lost another quarter of my body weight and I was the bodies thing in the world.  Eventually I was given a transcription to the children's Hospital where immediately they put me in the emergency room on a hospital bed.  They took my blood,  x-rays,  and urine samples until they finally figured it out.  Both of my lungs we're infected with a fugal pneumonia or some sort of deadly pnuemonia.  They put me on an i. V and on a gurney I went to the 2nd floor in the intensive care unit where I was treated with good hospitality and a new life.  After this they told me of I don't start showing any signs of improvement than I had to be picked up by the ambulance from my own house to the children hospital. ASAP!  finnaly withing that one week of stayin atth at the hospital I was almost all better!  I was able to walk again. i was gaining the weight needed and about 2 weeks later I was able to go to school again!  I was excited to see my friends.  But when I got to school the only person who was extremely excited was Emily and her mom Tatiana.  I got to see Chelsea and I thought she would have picked me up and swung me but not really.  We just kinda was glad I was back.  With Tess...  Well...  Ummm... You see...  Her and I barely knew each other.  We really to be honest never talked.  Tess was a new girl.  So chelsea I'm guessing brought her into the group to show rhat she is invited to have fun and make friends at the school.  If ya know what I mean.