chapter 1

In 4th grade awith was a major target. One day I don't know why I did this but I decided to just let all the anger out from all this horrible stuff going on. I was put on counselor watch which meant every week once a week they would call me down to go to the counselors office to fight for me and to let them know what they have done to me. I never got my way no matter how hard it tried which was sad. Every time I would walk down a Hall i would get laughed at or called trash can. I would get thrown around halls and beaten up.

One day after all the beating I got from random people I decided to get my way. I got hostile. I was MAD! I threw the people again the lockers and the people we're getting hostile too which was even worse... Eventually, I went to the principles office for getting too hostile. I tell my parents about this all happen in at school and no one cares. NO ONE! This is when I lost all my hope... I figured since no one would help me and all I could do was get picked on for nothing. I thought no one cared. I lost so much hope that I decided to lose weight... And I was still very young...

Eventually summer began... I lost more than 50% of my weight which is deadly. I became almost emo. In 4th grade I met this girl. She is an amazing girl and to this day she is still my bff... In 4th grade she was extremely shy. And she had just moved from florida and Garland due to bullying (I think) and her dads job (again, I think). In fith grade is when I really started talking to her.

In the begining of 5th grade I was sorta skinny. I still had some chubs here and there. Anyways this girl changed my life and I changed hers too. She was super shy. Even shier than me. She was still afraid of getting bullied. I'm pretty sure she saw the agony I was in and it freaked her out too but she saved my life and I can't be any happier. Her name is Emily, but I call her Em. She has black hair and brown eyes. She is a sweetheart. She saved my life because on one day when they agony for me got to a breaking point she stood up for me. I could've gotten killed. Seriously. On the first say of 5th grade I saved her. The school supplies her with a big box of school supplies and I supplied her with help all the way up the stairs.

In fourth grade I wasn't the only person suffering from major bullying. Emily was too. We sufferd and I felt really bad for her because she was the new girl. I think she suffered more than me but in the beginning of 5 grade she got used to it.