Morning Murder

Chapter 3

Morning Murder

Fucking Angry I am, I feel just as done, enough to murder a bitch. Which is what I'm exactly going to do. Storming into my bedroom I unlock my safe and pull out my gun. I rush into the bathroom and change into a black hoodie and black yoga pants, grabbing black paint I dip and swipe two fingers across my cheeks. Putting on my black uggs and a ski mask I am ready. Walking out, I storm down to Kimberely's house. I bang on her door, she stumbles across stoned. Of fucking course. She says to me "Britttnayyyyyyyy sup my hoe wanna hit"? I grab my baseball bat and whack her across the face. She passes out so I achieve her keys to her car then swiftly expose of her slut body inside the trunk of her broken run down vehicle. I drive briskly to Elijah's warehouse because he is a expert on disposing bodies. Before I get there the hoe wakes up and starts screaming in the trunk. A Police Officer pulls me over so I grab my gun and shoot the motherfucker in the eye. I slam my foot on the gas pedal and zoom off in the distance trying to escape any other police men. Kimberely is screaming so I shift onto the side of the road and drug her with cholorfoam. I then staple her vaginal area shut. Arriving at Elijah's place, he greets me and asks why I am here at his presence. I show him Kimberely. "Excellent", he says just like that creepy older character from the classic television show The Simpsons. We await a few hours for her to hopefully wake up, she does. She finds herself tied onto a chair, listening to her muffled screams which are concealed by duct tape. Elijah says in a devious tone, "Time for the real fun to begin". He exposes his tools of torture asking for me to make a certain selection. I grab the tweezers, while Elijah is ripping off her clothing for her to be in the nude. I then twist her nipples, laughing at her sounds of pain. Elijah then burns her nipples off. I grab a chainsaw to slowly cut off her hands and feet. Elijah and I achieve nunchucks and whip the shit out of the bitch until blood is splattered every where. We shoot the remains of her and pour gasoline all over her. After a wonderful torture session I start to feel peckish. I make Elijah go rob Taco Bell. Sitting back, I decide to check my phone. I see a missed call from Alejandro, I smile to myself. I ring him, things don't go well.

*Phone Conversation*

Me; Alejandro baby, I miss you.

Alejandro: Brittany, my bonita baby girl, I miss you too.

Me; You didn't seem to thrilled with me the other day.

Alejandro; You know I was drunk Mejia, I didn't mean a thing.

Me; whatever.

Alejandro; So I so that sexy video of you, its all over facebook now.

Me; WHAT.

Alejandro; Yup.

Me; OH MY GOD MY FAMILY USES FACEBOOK.

Alejandro; I know.

Me; WHAT THE FUCK.

Alejandro; babe calm the fuck down.

*End of Conversation*

Elijah then walks in with tacos, I threw them in rage. "NOOOO MY BEAUTIFUL TACOS", Elijah cries. I explain to him every thing and we light Kimberely on fire. Watching her burn, I cry. Elijah then places all his torture devices into a bag and we emerge into his car. We drive to kimberelys house, steal her drugs and expensive personal items while pouring gasoline. Lighting a match Elijah runs out, we proceed to drive off onto a hill to watch the house slowly burn and explode.