Volume 1, Chapter 5. The First Step and signs Part 2

*(Y/n)'s POV*

(Y/n): "Never give into fear or anger". Those were the last words i said before i was flung into the air. I looked at the others as we started falling to the forest, i could feel the wind whipping through my hair, and i my admit, this felt good. The looked over the Forest to see a place to land before i a thought came into my head

Ozpin: "No. You will be using your own 'Landing strategy" rang through my head.

(Y/n): "OH BOLLOCKS!" i mentally thought as i realized i had no landing strategy. I looked to see i was getting closer to the Forest floor, knowing that if i don't nail this landing i'll break a couple bones and piss the 'Thing' off. "Right, i can do this!" i said as i grabbed my Katana sword from my back. I looked around to see the others using their own stratwgys. I saw Ruby fire a few rounds from Crescent Rose to slow herself down, before it turned into a Scythe to catch a branch in a tree. I saw weiss with her Weapon, it looked like a Rapier of some sort. She summoned a white snowflake circle under her and leaps off of it to the forest below.

(Y/n) "Bloody wish i could do that!" i said to myself. I then See Ren descending and spins in the air and deploy his weapons, using its blades to spiral around the trunk of a large tree and hits the ground. "Christ he made that look easy"i muttered.

Yang: "Woo-hoo! Yeah! Alley-oop!". I looked to see Yang using her Gauntlets and its fiery force to push her through the air further north, spinning and laughing with each blast.

(Y/n): "She must be bloody mad" i thought. I then see her crash into the leaves of a tree and leaps off two trunks and tumbles to the ground. "Okay, i'm defiantly not going to do that". I then see Jaune, falling helplessly and screaming. Then i see something wizz through the air and hit him, to here a Thud a couple seconds later.

Jaune: "Thank you!" i heard him say, then i heard Prryha replies somewhere else

Pyrrha: "I'm sorry!" i heard her say

I then turn my attention back to the trees to notice that i'm close to hitting the ground. I tightened the hilt of my Katana till i heard what appeared to be the sound of a button clicking. I then see my Katana transform onto my hand to a Gauntlet with my fingers exposed

 I then see my Katana transform onto my hand to a Gauntlet with my fingers exposed

*(A/n): I do NOT own this. I couldn't find the makers name but if you read this and it's yours. Hope you don't mind me using this :)*

(Y/n): "OH SWEET!" i said. I aimed my arm at a tree and then press a button on the palm of the gauntlet, it then sends a little grapple hook towards the tree and embeds itself into it. I then feel a tug as i start jolting towards it as the rope retracts itself. "WAIT WHERES THE PAUSE BUTTON FOR THIS THING!.......OW!". I slammed into the trunk of the tree and fell to the ground.

(Y/n): "Well *Grunts is pain* at-least i didn't break anything on me" i then lifted my head to see my gauntlet transform back into my katana sword, then i flop my head back to the ground.