Chapter 14

Blue, Error, Dust come up to a particular checkered wall. Dust groaned and looked at the map again, looking just about done.

"We got lost in this thing five fucking times!" Dust yelled, throwing the map on the ground. "MIght as well just wonder without this piece of shit!"

Blue picked up the map and looked closely at it. He saw a very faint "X" labelled where they were standing.

"No! We're here!" Blue yelled with joy. Error gave him a smile and a relieved sigh, while Dust was thinking about bashing his skull in.

Blue turned to the back of the map. It showed exactly how to get in. the top right black brick could be pushed in to open it.

Blue looked at the brick though. It was sticking out way too much to be hidden, it must have been a trap.

"Hey, you fo-" Blue stopped dead in his tracks, turning around to look at Error and Dust. 

"Where did Cross and Killer go?!"

---

"Hehe, you foolish backstabbers!" Ink chuckled as he put his arm around Killer's neck. Cross crawled back to his knife with his limp and bleeding legs behind him.

Killer gasped and looked like he was struggling for air. He hoped Cross didn't realize skeletons didn't need air.

Once Killer saw how bad of a position Cross was, he clutched his knife and slashed at ink's arm, leaving him to let go.

For some odd reason, Ink fell to the floor, crying out in pain from a small blow like that. Killer gave a look at Ink's uncovered arm and teleported him and Cross back to the house.

Ink usually kept bandages around his arms, and now he saw why. They where magic-repelling, so his arms must be the weakest part on him.

The arm that had the bandage left over was all covered in cuts, bruises, and scars. There was a lot of fresh and dried blood on it too.

Killer wondered if Ink's sudden change was because of that. Was it Dream? He seemed to be the only one who would do that and know about Ink's weakness.

---

Cross slowly woke up and blinked a couple of times. From where he was on the couch, he could just see Killer asleep on the kitchen counter.

Cross looked down at himself. He was almost fully unclothed, except for a pair of shorts. Cross blushed awkwardly.

There were bandages all over him. If he was this injured, Killer should've been relatively fine. He sighed, becoming bored.

"Wow, you got really beat up," Chara muttered. Cross sighed and nodded.

"Yeah, we just got out of a fight with Ink and got separated fro-" He stopped dead in his sentence.

"Chara! Go save Blue, Error and Dust!" Chara shrugged, and knocked Cross out, possessing him. 

Chara went over to get Killer, but his neck was pretty badly bruised and he just looked like he was drained from an overuse of magic.

Chara just left him a small note and teleported away.

---

Error and Dust carried Geno and Fresh while Blue made a portal to Blue's house. Chara got there, but that was a bad idea.

Blue and Dust turned around and spotted Chara. Chara waved and decided to try his best to make a good impression on them.

"Hi, I'm Cross' Chara. Nice to meet you three." Blue stayed behind, closing the portal behind Dust and Error.

"What do you want?" Blue asked, his paintbrush drawn and ready to attack him.

"I don't want a fight," Chara said, but their calm smile told Blue otherwise. "Cross just wanted to know if you three where safe."

Before Blue could question it, Chara teleported away, back to the house. Blue looked around frantically, before coming back home.