Untitled Part 8

A few weeks had passed since Jo dropped the whole married bombshell on me and I told her I wanted to be with her too. We had been sneaking around together since then and it was fucking hot. I finally worked up the courage to tell Kate I wanted a divorce last week and she of course blew a gasket. She started screaming and yelling and throwing shit. It wasn't pretty. She finally took the papers I presented her with and angerly signed them. It felt like an instant weight was lifted from my shoulders. She then proceed to tell me about all about all the guys she's going to fuck now and that she's already been fucking other guys. I just rolled my eyes and told her to pack her shit and get out.  Even though I was technically no longer married, Jo and I kept sneaking around. There was just something extra exciting about it and we didn't really want everyone to know yet. I knew the rumor mill was going strong in the Fanson world and I didn't feel like feeding the fire just yet. Hanson day was quickly approaching and I figured we'd just make our relationship known then...maybe...I really should talk to her about that tonight when I go over to her place for dinner. Maybe we'll actually eat tonight unlike last night. Well...I did eat something last night...my mind started wandering to memories from last night. Fuck it was hot. I could feel by pants getting tighter and I needed a release. I was in my office with the door closed working on some final art for Hanson Day so I decided to video chat Jo. I  pulled my phone out and quickly found her in my recent calls. A few seconds later her beautiful face showed up on my screen. 

"Hey baby! What's up?" She was so cute. 

I moved the camera from my grinning face down to my lap so she could see what was up. 

"Zac! You're at work!" She couldn't hide her laughter. 

"I'm sorry!! I was thinking about last night and I got excited...I need your help." 

"My help?"

I  nodded and gave her my best puppy dog eyes. 

"Well, what can I do to help you Zachary?" 

I loved when she said my name. 

"Well, you could start by taking your shirt off." I winked at her.

"I will if you will." 

"Deal." I quickly took my shirt off and admired her sexy blue lacey bra she had on under her shirt. 

"Now what?" Her voice was filled with innocence. 

"Slid your hand into your panties." 

I saw her hand travel down and she bit her lip.

"Are you wet for me Jo?" I narrowed my eyes and smirked. 

"Mmmmmmhmmmm" 

I propped my phone up so I could take care of myself. 

"Ooh Zac, you're so fucking hot baby."  

"Mmm fuck. Jo. I'm gonna cu-" 

My door opened. Fuuuuuck someone opened my door! I didn't lock it! Idiot! 

"Oh fuck! Man!" Taylor was dead in his tracks. 

I quickly put my dick away and turned to face him and realized he wasn't looking at me, he was looking at my phone. At Jo. Who was frozen and half naked on my propped up phone. 

"Heeeeeeey Taaaaaaaay...." 

"What's going on here?" Taylor shot me a look of confusion mixed with relief. 

"Umm..." I couldn't find my words. 

"Umm I'm going to get going...you got this, right Zac?" She quickly disappeared from my phone. 

"Dude. You and Jo, huh?" 

"Umm..." I still didn't know what to say. 

"Finally." Taylor couldn't hide the smile on his face. "Dude, how long have you two been fucking?" 

"A couple weeks...I'm a goner dude. I can't stop thinking about her and when I think about her I think about the sex...and you obviously see what happens then." I offered him an apologetic shrug. 

"We all knew she was the one for you, Zac. This is why you asked for the divorce finally, isn't it?"

"Yeah. I needed to be with her. I never stopped loving her." I could feel the smile spread across my flushed face. 

"I'm happy for you. And Jo. Uh sorry I interrupted...that. let me know when you're ready to be public, I'll keep my lips sealed until then. And hey, why dont you go take Jo some lunch and finish what I so rudely interrupted. She seemed a little embarrassed." Tay laughed and turned to leave. 

Well that was awkward and weird.