Points

"Zoe was this you p....." Florence said

Zoe's POV

How much will I rank up when I get this to the academy. While walking towards the Academy I saw 5 people walking towards me. Hmmm I felt the bad aura in them. It felt weird. One of them was in a hood. 3 of them was in a cloak. The last one has a cap that was covering his face. I am now very close to them, then one of them drawed a dagger and swinged it to my neck. Luckily I evaded the attack.
I was very lucky at that moment cause there was poison in the dagger. The one who swinged the dagger takes off his hoodie and smirked.
Then the other four started attacking me with the one that has a poison dagger. I dont have much power in close combat so I tried to flee, I ran and ran until Im in a dark forest.
I hear the echos of silence through my ears. I sat down for a little bit while casting a magic spell that could search the whole country for the 5 people who attacked me.
Its not working.
Is there something blocking my magic?
Then I realized that I was in the forest of assasination where magic is useless.
No!!!.
please God dont kill me now. Are points worth dying for? Huhu Im sorry Florence.

Third Persons POV
Florence woke up.........

To Be Continued

Guys Thank You for all the support <3 :3