fourty two ; 2

richie was arriving home after his long journey of preparations. he couldn't wait to see eddie and surprise him. he walked through the door and saw his beautiful boyfriend (and soon to be fiancé) sitting on the couch watching pretty little liars. (ok i just finished it, and i'm sHoOk) richie smiled, admiring the way he looked so into the show. richie slowly approached eddie, and tickled his sides, earning a little squeal from eddie. he turned around and saw richie. he grinned ear to ear and jumped from the couch and to his boyfriend, wrapping his legs around his waist. "i missed you so much!" "it's only been a day eddie bear." "i know, i just missed you." eddie blushed and hid his face in richie's neck. "eds, guess what?" "hmhf" his words came out muffled, but richie understood. "we are all doing lie detector tests, like you've always wanted to do!" eddie's head jolted up and he held richie tighter. "is this the surprise?!" "well, yes but there is more to it." said richie trying not to give away the fact he was going to ask the love of his life to marry him. "get dressed, eds, lets go!" eddie ran out of the living room and into their bedroom hurrying to get dressed, while richie stayed outside to text the losers.

richie: get ready guys, we're about to go! meet us at the lie detector place!
bev: ok!
billy: i was born reddie ;) see what i did there?stanley: yes we did billy boi, and already done.
ben: gotcha!
mike: can't wait!

richie put his phone down, and changed into his button up and some black skinny jeans. richie was waiting for eddie on the couch, but once he heard the door open up, he looked over and saw eddie in a navy blue button up, and some khaki shorts. he noticed the small little flower in his hair and his heart raced. he loved eddie, they needed to get to the place now! or else richie would propose right then and there. "you look gorgeous, absolutely beautiful!" richie smiled when he saw eddie blush. eddie still blushes and swoons over the things richie has been saying for the past five years. "thank you. now let's go please!" richie chuckled and took his boyfriend's hand, and his keys, out the door and into his car. they drove and drove until they found the place. it had a light up sign that barely worked, saying "lie detector tests". it looked old and worn out. they saw the losers all arrive right after. they greeted and hugged, all growing more excited to get in. they all walked in; huddled together like they always are, and asked for ricky. the man at the front desk pointed to a room two doors down to the left. they all eagerly walked in and saw a man sitting in his chair with a smile on his face. "hello everyone, i'm ricky. i'll be doing your lie detector tests today. take a seat!" he was chubby, old, and had a white beard. he had a welcoming smile that could cheer a lot of people up. all the losers sat down, and rocky asked "who wants to go first?" eddie was about to jump from his seat but richie stopped him. "but i want to go rich." "you'll go soon, but we're going last okay?" eddie sighed but was happy anyways and replied "okay." they watched as bill and sat went up. "you both each get 3 questions. now...ask away!" they all put on the gear and first up was stan getting questioned. "now stan, are you gay?" stan smiled and replied "yes..." bill smiled. "he's telling the truth" ricky gave a thumbs up and bill was ready to ask another. "would you like to go on a date with me?" "yes..." ricky gave the thumbs up. bill became more and more excited for the last question. "can i kiss you?" stan's face turned rosy red and he responded "yes." ricky smiled and gave the thumbs up. stan leaned in and their lips connected. bill's stomach was an emporium for butterflies and they all started to flutter right away. stan was exploding fireworks in his stomach. they pulled away and everyone clapped. "aw richie! we say stenbrough happen!" richie chuckled at how star struck eddie was. "yes we did, baby." stan, beverley, ben, and mike all went, but now it was richie and eddie's turn. all the losers were chuckling amongst themselves making eddie suspicious. richie took a seat first. he got hooked up and edie already had his nine questions. "rich, when was the last time you watched porn?" ricky laughed and waited for richie's response. "five years ago when you told me it was considered cheating." ricky's face was shocked and said "he's telling the truth." richie giggled and eddie smiled. "would you have our relationship any other way?" "no i wouldn't." then thumbs up from ricky made eddie relieved. "last question, do you love me?" richie smiled and said "i do love you." ricky smiled and gave the thumbs up. eddie smiled and pressed a kiss to richie's lips. it was a soft quick peck, but every kiss always meant the world to richie. now, it was eddies turn. richie's heart was racing and his palms were sweaty. he looked at the ring box in his pocket and he suddenly got a boost of confidence. "eddie, do you love me?" "yes" thumbs up. "eddie, do you want to build a future together?" "yes" thumbs up. now, was when richie's face turned bright red, his breathing quickened and he was shaking a little bit. eddie placed his hand on richie's and said "it's okay rich, it's okay." richie calmed down and looked at the losers club. they all gave reassuring thumbs up. richie took a deep breath and started. "eddie, i've been in love with you since we were thirteen years old. every time we kiss, every time we even look at each other, i fall in love with you all over again. my heart races whenever we kiss and it's never stopped doing that for five years. you've brought me so much happiness over all these years and i don't deserve you..." at this point eddie was already in tears and so were the losers. "...you have the most perfect body, the most perfect smile, the most perfect personality, the most perfect everything! and i have the most imperfect everything, but you still love me. eddie, i want to build a future with you, i want to do everything we will be able to do together...but i want to do it as richard tozier and edward tozier..." as richie got on one knee and pulled out the ring box, eddie was sobbing and gasping for air. "edward kaspbrak, will you make me the happiest man in the whole fucking universe...and marry me?" all the losers were clutching onto each other in tears. eddie nodded his head and said "yes! a million times yes!" ricky was even crying, and he gave, the final thumbs up. eddie ripped off the equipment and tackled richie to the floor giving him loving kisses. none of them have ever been more happy. richie slipped the ring on eddies finger, and whispered perfect. eddie wiped away the tears and they both got up from the floor. all the losers and ricky (lol i love ricky) shared a group hug. they were all soaking each other's shirts in tears while they held onto each other, on richie and eddies best day of their lives.

WOOOOOOOOOOOO! I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED IT! ILY ALL!!❤️
-miri❤️