Chapter 1: His eyes

Arriving in a random club far from my house, ready to forget my selfish family and my ex fiance. I made my way over to the bar excited to forget all my problems on a lovely bottle of tequila. Taking back shot after shot I began to feel myself go into a haze from drinking all those shots too fast. But in the first time in a very long time I felt alive and free. I was actually enjoying myself. I danced in my seat to the beat of the music and continued to drink my drink. All of sudden I had a feeling that I was being watched. Setting my drink down I swiftly turned my chair around towards the crowded club. From where I was sitting I did not spot anything unusual and started to turn back around to continue drinking. But before I could I was captivated by someone sitting three seats down from me staring at my 5'4 frame with a look of pure lust and something else I could not put my finger on it. My face heating up under his gaze I wanted to look away but I couldn't secretly I did not want to. Handsome was an understatement compared to his looks, to me he was a god himself. Tall at least 6'3 , smooth chocolate brown skin, muscles ripping out of his shirt, deep brown eyes that were dominant yet piercing, and his lips. I found myself biting mine looking at his. His lips so tempting to bite and I wondered what they were capable of. He clearly saw me checking him out but he did not seem to mind let alone I was not hiding either. Snapping myself back to reality I focused my attention back to his eyes. He smirked at me and got up from his seat making his way over. My heart started to race in anticipation wondering what might happen next. He sat at the seat next to me and signaled the bartender down without breaking eye contact with me. " Mr. Black welcome may I take your order sir". I looked at the bartender and back at the man next to me. "Ladies first Derek". I felt myself almost melt at how deep and seductive his voice is, it held power. The bartender turned towards me. " Miss may I take your order"? Thinking to myself I should probably sober up from all those shot I downed not long ago. "Water please". The bartender nodded his head. "Sir"? "Water for me as well". "Right away Mr. Black". Finally left alone with him. He was still staring at me with the same expression but it was softer as if he didn't want me to think he was being creepy. " May I ask your name beautiful". "Rose". He smiled and picked up my hand bringing it to his lips to kiss. " Beautiful name fit for a beautiful lady I'm Dominic nice to meet you rose". My face instantly heated up and a fire inside me was building up a feeling I never felt before. " Nice to meet you too Dominic". He smiled at that moment. "Here are your waters enjoy". The bartender scared me half to dead showing up so suddenly like that. Sipping my water to help my parched throat I soon felt Dominic move closer to me. His minty breath hit my face as he spoke. "Dance with me my love". He stood up to his full height and offered me his hand. I grabbed it without hesitation and stood up as well. This should be interesting.