Chapter 9: Will I see you again?

Waking up quickly to the feeling if something warm, damp and pain? I opened my eyes and saw that I was still in Dominic's suite. I quickly sat up and looked down. Dominic was on his knees with a towel in his hand and was cleaning me up. Awwww!! My face heated up and my heart began to race. I reached down and grabbed the towel from his hands making him look up. "I can do that Dominic thank you". The whole time I was looking down at my lap . "Okay". From under my eye lashes I could see that he got up and began to walk to the closet I assume. Once he was fully inside I got into action. I quickly cleaned myself up and began to grab my clothes, shoes and purse. I put on my dress quickly and put my purse over my shoulder. With my shoes in hand I walked towards the front door. I looked around made sure I didn't leave anything and walked out. Before I could close the door fully I heard a faint wait. Not paying any attention to it, my main focus was to get to the elevator. Walking down the hallway I reached the elevator in no time. As I pressed the down button the door opened instantly. Once inside I pressed the close button and looked up. The doors were closed halfway when I spotted Dominic in the hallway trying to make a run for the elevator. But the doors closed in his face. Good I got away in time that would have been super awkward. I gave my virginity to a stranger for crying out loud. As I went on with my internal battle the elevators reached the lobby. Making my way through the still crowded hotel I found the exit quickly. Behind me I could hear a commontion going on as I stepped outside. I didn't pay any mind to what was going on I just wanted to go home. I waved down a taxi in no time and sat inside. I told the driver my address and waited for him to take off. As I sat back I could feel eyes on the side of my head. Turning my head towards the window there he stood out of breath. Dominic. He began to mouth something to me but I was able to understand. "I will find you my flower". At that moment the driver decided to take off towards the busy street. Dominics figure disappeared . I sat back in my seat and looked down at my lap. A smile graced itself on my face. "We shall see Dominic". My last thought soon left my head as I remembered I was on my way to hell also known as home.