Chapter 7: Im a bad girl

Sweat began to glide down my spine as I watched dominic get closer and closer to where I wanted him to touch most. In the pit of my stomach I can feel something build up but I didn't know what it meant. All I knew is that I wanted Dominic and bad. Finally I felt it his fingers. He pressed his fingers on the lips and spread them apart. I was all out in the open, no panties blocking his view, and no interruptions. He looked up at me almost asking for permission. He looked like a man on the break of starvation. All I could do is nod my head, to afraid that if I said anything I would become a moaning mess. Okay I can admit, I was never this way. How am I willing to give myself away so easily? My ex has never been this far with me. It was as if I knew he was cheating deep down. I cant believe I let him fool me like that, hell he's the reason I had my first drink tonight. Funny I know a 25 year old never having a drink before. "What has your my mind elsewhere my love". Dominic nearly scared me to death as I felt his mouth by my ear. My mouth suddenly went dry as I felt the hotness of his breath by my ear. The hair on the back of my neck stood at attention and goosebumps covered my arms. "N.. nothing I'm fine". Did I just stutter, sense when have I ever stuttered? He then lifted his head at my response. Looking deep into my eyes as if searing for something. A few more seconds later he blinked his eyes and stood at his full height. "Mmm you look delicious in this position my flower, so beautiful and tempting". Realizing my current state I was still sitting on a dresser with my back in the mirror, legs spread open with my feet resting in the dressers drawers that were slightly open, and my hands were resting themselves on my breast squeezing them. Snapping myself out of my internal thoughts I snapped my eyes up at Dominic's trying to show just how horny I was with my eyes and how much I was enjoying this moment. He looked back at me in a serious matter mixed with lust. I watched as he licked his bottom lip while looking at my dripping pussy. And when I say dripping I mean DRIPPING! I have never felt sexually frustrated before but I knew right then that what I was feeling down there was real. Not being able to take anymore torture I raised my eyebrow at Dominic as if asking what do you want to do to me? He blinked at me and began to get on his knees. I watched as he brought his head down and pushed his nose into my pussy slightly and taking a deep breath. "Damn". I moaned out in frustration. But a plan soon came to mind. I quickly went into action and lifted both of my legs up in the air. Dominic was too distracted to notice as I quicy locked my legs on his head and quickly brought his mouth directly on my throbbing clit. He moaned in surprise and pleasure. The vibrations of his moan sent shock waves directly on my clit almost making me cum right then. But my pleasure soon came to an end when Dominic unlocked my legs from around his head and stood up once more while looking down at me with a smirk. "Very bad girl so impatient aren't we". I swallowed a lump in my throat anticipating what's going to happen next. "Don't move my flower". He turned around and began to walk to a dresser opposite side of the wall from me and pulled something out. His while back blocked my view so I couldn't see anything but his nice round ass in my face. Turning back around he walked towards me. "Put your hands together behind your back". Doing what I was told I saw his walk behind me. I felt something silky tied around my wrist tightly. I tried to move my wrist around to test how tight it was and come to conclusion that I was stuck. I felt Dominic's chest against my back and his hot breath against my ear. "Bad girls are not allowed to have rewards". I bit my bottom lip to prevent myself from making any noise. I looked up from my lap as I watched him stood in front if me once more. He grabbed a chair from a desk table and sat in front of me. I watched as he pulled his pants and boxers down slightly and pulled his dick out. I sat there drooling the sight wanting a taste. But then what shocked me most was Dominic began to stroke himself in front of me while looking into my eyes. "Fuck". Why me?