Chapter 19

Once we got into our rooms IU started to complain...

IU: Why is there only two beds?

Y/n: Why are you here?

IU: I was your last choice remember

Y/n: Don't know why you were even a choice you can't dance for shit.

*Flashback*

   Jennie: Sorry we won't be able to make it. (Jennie, rose, Jisoo)

Y/n: Why not?

Rose: Were going on vacation!!

Y/n: Who's going to fill you in?

Jisoo: IU

Y/n: What why?!

Rose: She's the only one that was available

Y/n: Great

*End of flashback*

Y/n: Not like your actually going to preform

IU: Wha do you mean by that?

Y/n: You'll find out soon enough

I got my bag ready with all the outfits I'm goin to be wearing for the performance and headed to the place were the competition was going to be healed at.

We got there and changed into my first outfit for the group dance.

1st outfit:

They then called our school up and we all went on stage and got ready be I wanted to make an announcement first

Y/n: Hello everybody before we perform my friends and I are so happy to be here and wanted to say that IU isn't the girl most of us think she is, play the video.

The video showed when she liked Jimin in the closet. We had put a camera in there before we tied Jimin back up.

IU had ran off the stage crying and we all got in our positions to
( Act like most of them are guys and your the girl in the middle with the black hat and red, white and black shirt )

We finished dancing and Jimin and I went to go change for our duet.

2nd outfit:

We went on stage and got into position

Once it was over the crowd started to cheer with joy. We got off stage and I went to go change into my last outfit.

3rd outfit:

I was a nervous wreck, I wasn't able to breath right, my heart was pounding and it felt like it was about to jump out of my body

I was a nervous wreck, I wasn't able to breath right, my heart was pounding and it felt like it was about to jump out of my body. Jimin saw me and started to walk towards me.

Jimin: Hey it's gonna be fine, you'll be amazing.

Y/n: Are you sure?

Jimin: Now go wow them.

They called me up and it got ready to dance.

It was over and I was about to pass out next thing I knew everything went black.

Jimin POV

Y/n had finished dancing and she stood there next ting I knew she passed out.

I ran on stage and kneeled down to pick her up and take her to the hospital.

Mark: It's okay I'll take her

Jimin: No its fine

Mark: Fine at least let me go with you.

Jimin: Fine. Jackson, Lisa lets go

Tears were falling down the side of my face, I was in panic.

We got to the hospital and waited for the doctor to tell us how she was doing.

Doctor: Shes awake, you guys can go see her now

We all rushed to her room and saw her there on the bed sitting up.

Y/n: Uhhhhhh, who are you guys?

Hearing that made my heart drop, tears falling from my eyes all over again, but not only from me but the rest of the people in the room.

Y/n: Just kidding!

She started laughing.

Mark: You idiot, you scared me thinking you lost your memory again!

Y/n: Sorry

We all ran to her and hugged her.

Jackson: You had us all worried.

Y/n: I know sorry I just got light headed.

Lisa: I thought you had died.

Y/n: Don't exaggerate Lisa, and did you guys really have to bring to a hospital? You could have taken me back to the hotel room, I would have been fine.

Mark: That's what I was on a do but Jimin here wanted to bring you here.

Y/n: Really Jimin?

Jimin: Can't a guy worry  about his girlfriend?

Y/n: Yes

I ave her a kiss and of course somebody ad to ruin the moment.

Jackson: Get a room!!

Jimin: We are in one the ones that aren't supposed to be here are you guys.

Mark: He's right, lets go back to the hotel.

They left and left Y/n and I alone.

Y/n POV

Once they had left Jimin started kissing me, but I then broke the kiss.

Y/n: We should probably o back to the hotel to.

Jimin: Awww come on can't we have some fun?

Y/n: No cause for one were at a hospital and two if you want that to ever happen we would have to go out for at least a year.

I got Jimin off of me and went to to the front desk so. I could get discharged.

To be continued .....................