Chapter 22

Y/n POV

I woke up the next morning feeling weight on my waist. I turn around and saw Jimin was hugging me from behind. He was spooning me!! I tried to move but he had tightened his grip on me.

Jimin: What are you doing?

Y/n: I should be asking you that, What happened last night that you ended up sleeping next to me hugging me?

Jimin: You ended up falling asleep and you were cold so I came and to warm you up.

Y/n: Why didn't you jus put a blanket on me?

Jimin: Because everyone else had them and took them plus I wanted to use this as an excuse to sleep with you.

Y/n: You perv.

Jimin: Got that right

Y/n: I'm going to my room to shower.

I got up and left to my room to shower. I should probably wake Lisa up so she can shower to. I went to wake her up and saw her wrapped up in Jacksons arms asleep. I tap her and call her name so she could wake up making sure not t wake Jackson up.

Y/n: Lisa, wake up.

Lisa: 5 more min.

Y/n: No get up now so you can go shower.

Lisa: Fine

She got up and left with me to go to the room.

Y/n: I'll take a shower first.

I went into the bathroom and showered.

Once I was done I grabbed a towel and walked out into the room to get changed letting Lisa take a shower.

I open the door and saw that Jackson, Jimin and my brother were in the room.

Y/n: What the hell are you guys doing here!?

Mark: Go put some cloths on, I don't want to get traumatized.

Lisa: Don't look Jackson!

Jimin: Or you cold just stay like that and go to my room, it gives me less work.

Y/n: No thanks, let me just grab my cloths and change.

I grabbed my clothes and went back into the bathroom to change.

I wore this:

I came out and let lisa go take a shower

Y/n: Why are you guys even here? We're leaving in an hour and you guys aren't even changed.

Mark: Oh shit!

They all ran out of the room leaving me there all alone.

Y/n: Well I guess I should get all my things packed.

*Skip time*

Everybody was packed and ready to go getting on to the bus. The teacher was calling out role.

Teacher: IU?

No body answered.

Teacher: does anybody where IU is?

Jungkook: No, nobody has seen her since she ran off stage at the competition.

Teacher: Great

The teacher got off the bus to make a call by the looks of it. He ten came back.

Teacher: I just call the school and it looks like we'll be here till we find her, so grab your bags and go back to your hotel room.

I was happy that we were able to stay here for a while but I cant help but wonder where IU is.

To be continued...........