Bad News

A few hours later, I was home with my dad, and we got a phone call. "Hi, this is Steve Miller." my dad answered the phone anxiously.

"Hi there, this is Diamond Grove Hospital." the person on the phone.

"Oh... hello?" My dad paused, nervously looking around.

"I'm sorry, Mr. Miller, but your wife has passed." the person replied, voice soft.

The phone fell from my father's hand as he fell to the floor. I came into the room and saw him weeping on his knees.

"What's wrong, dad?" I asked, a sinking feeling in my stomach. He averted his gaze."It's your mother. You know how they told us that she was on her last leg of life?" He said, still kneeling and crying terribly. My lip trembled as I nodded.I looked into his dark blue eyes, sensing something terrible had happened. "I-I'm afraid she d-d--d..." he couldn't say it, and I knew exactly what had happened. Omygosh. My expression changed as I started to cry. He said as he saw my face, "I-I'm so sorry."

"O-oh o-okay." I said, looking down. My eyes swam with tears.

"I'm sorry." he said, hugging me. I knew that she was gonna go to a better place, but I didn't know it was going to be so soon. I feel like just yesterday she was perfectly healthy and we were playing together in the garden. But now I'm sitting here hugging my dad sobbing because she's died.

A/N:

Welp, here I am again. Thx for reading! 

Also, I'm sorry guys, its soooo short I hate it

Vote and Comment for more.... i guess