My Lifesavers- Literally

A few months later...

It was the summer and my foster mom and I were in LA. We were heading towards the beach when I remembered something.

"When are you going to give me my phone?" I asked her, she took it away from my because I apparently am not responsible enough to own a phone. I'm in 8th grade I should be able to own a phone.

"When I feel like giving it to you." she answered, her expression vacant of any emotion.

"But all my friends have phone except for me" I complained. We were at the dangerous part of the beach now.

"I'm done with your complaining" she yelled at me and gave me a harsh push. I was now standing at the end of the cliff. Noticing where I was, I got scared and slipped. Laying halfway on rock, halfway in air, I panicked. I couldn't move and started screaming. My foster mother, just looked at me, scoffed, and walked away. I was having a panic attack. I couldn't breathe. All of a sudden, a shadow covered me. With any strength I had, I looked up. To my surprise, these two men were the ones I had admired from afar for like a year now.

It's Corbyn Besson and Jonah Marais. They are from a band called Why Don't We. 

"Hey, are you okay?" Jonah said. Oh god how much I loved his voice. I focused on it and tried to calm myself down. 

"Jonah, she clearly isn't come on, pick her up." said Corbyn. Jonah picked me up and carried me bridal style and put me down on the sand near where Zack, Jack, and Daniel were sitting. Oh god I loved these men. 

"Hey, are you okay now? What's your name?" Jonah asked me. I had calmed down a little and gave him a small nod. I hated that my first time actually seeing them in real life, was like this: at my worst. Somehow, I managed to whisper my name. I looked at all of the boys. I knew I looked so vulnerable. When I looked at Daniel, he told me to come on to his lap. 

I can't believe this! Daniel frickin Seavey is hugging me!

Not the right time to fangirl Jackie.

"Hey, Jackie, you're okay now. It's fine." Daniel said in the most comforting voice possible as I cried.

I closed my eyes and the rest of that day was a blur. I woke up in the middle of the night. I realized I wasn't in my bed with my foster mom, I was in a room with Corbyn, Zach, and Daniel. I woke up to having a nightmare. I decided to crawl into Daniel's bed, because he calmed me down best, and cuddle up with him I knew he would be fine with it. When I did, Daniel rolled over and open one eye. He realized it was me and he put his arm around me, I felt the warmth of his body against mine.

I woke up in the morning and saw nobody was in the room except me. I decided to get up and get dressed then go downstairs. I open the door a sweet smell of pancakes, bacon and eggs came rushing into the room. I walked downstairs and saw everyone in the kitchen. Jonah was cooking breakfast and the others were around him talking.

"There she is." Corbyn said with excitement.

"Hi there, how are you today?" Jack asked, I love his hair.

"Fine." I answered, I didn't feel like talking.

"Do you want a pancake?" Jonah asked.

"Umm... I don't feel like eating." I felt like I was being rude, I mean the guys didn't even know me.

"You'll feel better if you eat something." Jonah said.

"And Jonah's pancakes are really good." Zach said.

"You don't have to eat the full thing" Daniel said.

"Okay I'll have one. Thank you guys." I said, trying not to feel guilty. Jonah handed me a pancake and I began eating. When I finished, they asked questions about me, which was totally understandable. I told them about my mom, my dad, my evil foster mom, and the incident which brought me here. They all nodded and showed no sign of pity, which I was grateful for. We all decided to watch a movie, and I got to pick. We were watching Project Mc^2, this awesome tv series about a couple of secret agent high school students. Jack was sitting right next to me, so I rested my head on his shoulder. He put his arm around me. It was almost lunch so we decided to go to a pizza place for lunch. After lunch we walked around looking in stores we really didn't have anything to do that day. When we got back we just hung out talking until dinner, Jonah made us some pasta. We ate dinner kind of late. After dinner we hung out then I went to get ready for bed when I finished I walked back downstairs to say goodnight to everyone. "Hey Zach you should go to bed too" Daniel said

"Why?" Asked Zach

"Because your a baby." Daniel said

"No I'm not, I'm 17." Zach whined

"Okay whatever." Daniel said.

I slept, and this time, Daniel offered me to sleep with him so that I don't have any nightmares. And it worked, I had a nightmare-free night.

It was now morning, and I saw Daniel wasn't in the bed. I walked out.

A/N:

Hey guys, I rewrote this part of the story a bit. I hope you like it! It's a bit longer too. 

PS: I was too lazy to edit it.

Vote and Comment for more!

~Jess