Life Just Gets Worse

Its gonna be Jackie's POV unless said otherwise

The next day, I woke up to a knock at the door. "Hello," I hear my dad say.

"Hello, how are you today?" The man at the door said..

"I'm fine, thank you. How about you?" my dad replied cautiously.

"I'm good but.." the man said. "I regret to inform you that we must take your daughter into Child Protective Services custody due to your inability to look after her." He lowered his eyes. I knew this was coming, but I wasn't ready for it. It was just too soon, and my father was all alone.

"Okay." my dad said. I saw pain flicker in his eyes.

"We will come and pick her up in a week." they said. My dad shut the door and started crying.

"I just lost your mother, I can't loose you too!" We both sat down on the floor and cried together.

"D-dad you heard the guy, you could go to jail if we don't agree. I'll go upstairs and start packing." I said to him, trying to control my tears.

"Okay"

 I slowly walked to my room. It didn't feel real. I sank to my bed, defeated, and lowered my head into my hands. I sobbed, letting the tears wash over my sadness until I couldn't cry anymore.

My father came into my room, and he looked so bad: bloodshot eyes, tear-stained cheeks, messy hair.sorrowful. He tried to give me a smile, and watched me pack my things. I knew he was deep in thought and I knew that we had to get out the most of this week. I finished packing my things and went up to hug him.

A/N:

Hi there, I'mm here again.

That's all I have to say for now, vote and comment for more!!

~Jess