12. 💀

La Reina's P.O.V. Ignore the mistakes please!!

"Why would you do that?! Do you know how much trouble we could get in?!" I asked him. He just sat there smirking away and playing with the bottom of his shirt. I crossed my arms and glared at him.
"This isn't funny, if anybody found out we would be in so much trouble," I said to him.
"Hey dork, trust me I know. I have been living in the mansion a lot longer then you have. Trust me I know the rules," he said while rolling his eyes at the end. I sighed and stood up, I started to put my room back together like how it was before.
"So what made you go all crazy anyways?" He said with a small chuckle.
"It's very personal and it is nothing funny. Thanks for asking," I said with hella attitude in my voice.
"You can tell me ya know? I'm good with this type of stuff. I can help you out," he said while putting my pillows back in my bed.
"Kalvion," was all I said.
"Who is Kalvion?" He asked me.
"My dead beat ex," I told him.
"Okay, so how did he make you go all hull smash up here?" He asked me.
"He somehow found the number to the phone Cicatraz have to me and he texted me. While I was texting him it made me think of all the things he did to me and I got really angry. I didn't want anybody seeing I was upset so I tried getting up here without anyone seeing me," I said.
"Well "not being seen" didn't really work because as soon as you hip checked Luchador in the main hallway he came walking in saying you looked like you were ready to kill someone. So nobody wanted to go around you so I grew some balls and came up here to check on you, " he explained.
"Jesus Christ. Y'all think I'm crazy don't y'all. I knew this was going to happen. I couldn't control my anger and I did all this. God I'm ridiculous," I said while shaking my head. I put the drawers back in the dresser and sho bed so my clothes back in them.
"Dude, we all thought you were crazy when you first got here but we like you now. And yes maybe you have some type of an anger problem but that's not going to change the way anybody thinks of you. Just next time, try and talk to someone instead of trashing your bedroom ok?" He asked.
"Yea alright. Um...I'm gonna take a shower and take a nap. I'll come back down stairs when I wake up alright?" I said. He nodded and gave me a sweatshirt that was laying on the floor and he walked out. I ran the hot shower water and stepped in. I washed out the chlorine from the pool from my hair and my body. I stood under the water letting it cascade down my face. I was in my feelings and this slump was heavy. I stepped out and dried off, I put on spandex and a big black t-shirt and I crawled in my bed...

••••••

It's a short one I know and are y'all mad I didn't say who kissed her? Lol. Who do y'all think did it just by reading this chapter?