16. 💀

La Reina's P.O.V.

I have been sitting with Ayce for about 4 hours. I really enjoyed his music and his company. He made me feel like I didn't have to be something I'm not.
"Let's think. Just bare with me on this," I said.
"Okay, wassup kid," he said.
"Lets just say you...wanted to become a real life rapper. No on the side shit. Like you got a real life record deal. Would you leave here to take that offer?" I asked him.
"Well...I don't know. If you weren't here yes probably. But since you're here and you need me, I'm not going no where," he told me. I smacked my lips and scoffed.
"You don't gotta be here for me if you got the opportunity to live your dream. I'm nothin important," I said in a hushed tone.
"You're important to me," he replied.
"Pfft. I'm just a stripper who got saved. There's nothin more, and uh nothin less," I gave him a small smile and looked back up to the stars.
"You can sing," he said.
"Tuh. Yea sure," I scoffed.
"I'm serious. You should try and sing for real," he suggested.
"I like my job to be honest with you. The girls there are really nice to me. I don't like the fact that I have to dance on nasty ass pervs every night but it pays well," I said.
"Shit you can strip for me for free," he said with a grin.
"In ya dreams baby in ya dreams," I told him. I got up to go in my room and actually brush my hair because it was falling out. He followed me and sat on my bed. I brushed out my tangled curls and put some Argon oil spray in them. After massaging some curl enhancement in my hair I put it up in a tight bun and laid my edges.
"Damn girl. Wear yo hair like that more often. You look bad as fuck," he said giving her an up down. She playfully posed in front of him and laughed his comment off.
"I did just compliment you," he stated.
"Yea yea. Thank you Cometa," I replied.

Cicatraz's P.O.V.

I have been busy with paper work all day. Stuck in my office trying to organize a drop. My mind wasn't focused at all. The only thing lingering in my head was La Reina. The way her curls bounced when she walked. The way her smile forms. Her smooth voice. She was the definition of beauty. I just couldn't handle the back talk. Yea she needed to control that mouth for real. I wanted to see her. To talk to her. Get to know her. I want her comfortable with me. I'll have to wait until Ayce leaves. I need to make him leave the house so I can spend time with her.

Me: I need you to run an errand for me.
Cometa: what's the errand?
Me: There's a man offering alot for some "snow" but I have a lot of paper work to finish and I can't take it myself.
Cometa: i got it no worries boss.
Me: The merchandise is in the garage.
Cometa: yes sir

I waited about 15 minutes until I heard shuffling in the garage and his car leaving the property. I decided to text her and have her come to my office.

Me: Come see me please.
La Princesa😍: okay? give me a minute

I packed away my papers in my folders and opened up one of my desk drawers. I shoved the files inside and fixed my mask. A few seconds later i heard the doorknob shake. She walked in slowly closing the door behind her.
"You wanted to see me?" She asked. She timidly sat in one of the chairs on the other side of my desk. She gave me a shy almost nervous smile. God she's so cute.
"I actually wanted to apologize for coming off really hostile towards you. I wanted to give you the oppertunity for us to get to know each other. I don't offer this to anybody honestly so it's really a one-time offer. If you wish not to I understand, it won't kill me," I told her.

La Reina's P.O.V.

Wow. He was acting so sweet towards me. Maybe I should take him up on his offer, maybe I can even get him to take his mask off.
"Of course. I'd love to get to know you more," I said while giving him a genuine smile.

------

Do y'all have any questions for the characters?

La Reina?

Ayce (Cometa)?

Cicatraz (Scar)?

Estrellas (Starr)?