CHAPTER SIX

CHAPTER SIX

It's not familiar to wake up at seven and feel strong arms embracing me tightly. As I struggled to break free from Drake's firm grasp, he only tightened his hold around my waist, leaving me gasping for air.

Reluctantly, I finally turned my gaze toward his face after I had submitted. His hair fell gracefully over his forehead, complementing his well-defined nose. His lashes added a touch of elegance to his appearance. Overall, his presence was quite appealing.

Competing with someone with such captivating beauty created a sense of injustice. It was comforting to notice that the real Drake had chosen to wear boxers beneath the blankets, as his upper body was easily visible.

Ideally, this scenario would have been romantic, just like the heart-pounding moments in the movies, if only I had not been drugged yesterday by this same man.

Drake's eyes gradually fluttered open. I became aware that I was fixated on him. I was overwhelmed by a wave of emotions when I gazed into his captivating blue eyes, filled with a unique depth. His lips, so carefully shaped, formed a slight smile.

He softly remarked, "Staring is impolite, Kelly," as his breath carried a refreshing hint of mint.

I couldn't help but feel overwhelmed, so I focused on the ceiling instead, keeping my distance from his face.

"I wasn't paying attention to you. I've been trying to escape from your snake-like hug for the past two hours," I exclaimed in a frustrated tone.

A piercing scream echoed through the air, causing me to realize that the source of the sound was myself.

Drake unexpectedly licked my earlobe.

I give him a disdainful look while shielding my right ear, and his smug expression widens with each passing moment. His voice is both teasing and annoying.

As he toyed with my hair, he said with superiority, "I doubt Ashton has made you this flustered."

"Yes, and I would appreciate it if you could respect my need for personal space, just like Ashton," I stated with a hint of irritation. 

Without warning, he clenched his jaw and swiftly moved, overpowering me and pressing me down onto the bed. I felt an overwhelming pressure as he gripped both hands on either side of my ears.

As his breath brushed against my lips, he whispered, "Don't mention his name; this is my territory, and you're only allowed to call out my name. And when that time comes, I'll make you scream it every fucking second."

I was about to speak, but he quickly smirked and gently placed his finger against my lips, silencing me. He acted immediately upon noticing the change in my complexion.

"Do you comprehend that, princess?"

I swallowed the lump in my throat before finally nodding in agreement.

A sudden knock interrupted the silence, causing Drake to react with a fierce growl. His eyes, once bright blue, now reflected his intense anger. Drake's gaze burned with intensity.

Upon hearing his exclamation of surprise, I was taken aback by the commanding manner in which he spoke.

Drake clenched his teeth and maintained a firm grip on me while a man on the other side of the door spoke. "Young master, you have school today,"

"Go shower, we'll enroll you," he told me.

"You do realize that I have my own school, right?"

Drake stared at me nonchalantly, "I will have someone take care of your dropping of subjects there. For now, get ready because you will be coming with me."