A Message From Tundra

Hey y'all!

So, if you know me at all I am really not a fanfic person. I don't read a whole lot of it, and I definitely don't write a lot of it either.

So, this story might be a little different from other fanfics because I want it that way. It doesn't really have any ships or smut. So yeah there's that.

This story is actually based on the WINGS theories that I have put together and researched and things. So, that means that this story is based on the theories that I believe are true and the universes and timelines that I support and things. If they are different than the theories you support, please don't be mad at me or call me out in the comments since again they are based on the ones that I support and have researched on my own.

Also, the image I used for the book cover is not mine. I found it on pinterest (My username is TundraHunter0406 if you want to follow me :) ) and I added my title to it since I felt that it fit this story. All credit goes to the original artist, and I thank them for putting their amazing art on the internet for us to all marvel at.

Now that all of that is out of the way, I hope you enjoy my story! I am really inspired and working on it a lot currently. So, hopefully, updates will be fairly regular on this story.

I hope you all have a wonderful day :)

Sincerely,

Tundra <3

P.S. Since I imagine y'all will ask eventually I am going to state this right now...

J-hope is my Bias.

Jin and Jungkook are my bias wreckers, but I really love all of the boys so much. And I totally stan all seven members :) 

My favorite songs by them currently are Not Today, Butterfly, FAKE LOVE, Anpanman, and Don't Leave me, but again I love all of their songs so it's really hard to pick a favorite song, or even just limit it to this list XD

P.P.S 

For newer ARMYs, this story hopefully will make sense to you. I recommend watching the WINGS full story on youtube or doing some research on the WINGS and HHYH theories before reading this. Yes, my own spin is on it... but it would probably make way more sense if you had just a little bit of background knowledge.

Also...

Hobi/hoseok= J-hope

Yoongi=Suga

Kookie=Jungkook

Tae/taehyung= V

Namjoon/joonie= RM/Rap Monster

And Jin and Jimin are referred to as Jin and Jimin lol XD 

Okay, on with the story!!! :)