Do You Still Like Me?

About Kat...

Ok my name is Katherin Blair. I am a sophmore going to be a junior. My best friend is James Emerson. I have known him practically my who life; I have known him since I was 4 we met in school. We where in pre-k when he asked me 'if he could please borrow my crayons' as i recall him saying. I said "yes" that was probably when my life became so much better. I met him! I always had a crush on him, but he would never see me more than a friend. He has brown hair and blue-ish eyes with a little bit of grey. In middle school he became the football captain while I became the goody-two-shoes. I was the nerdy, book worm, studious person. To top it all off I had big thick black glasses, my acne didnt help either. I never bothered to put make-up on either I thought it was just to barbie like. Not that I have anything against make up its just I dont know how to put it on and if I did I looked like a wanna-be so I didnt bother. If they made fun of me at school james would defend me. After that nobody called me nerdy or freckled face etc...  There was only one problem. I live in California and my parents got offered a really good job in Boston. Thats like the whole other side of the freaking world.

So now I am forced to leave my happy life. How am I supposed to leave where all my memories are, where I was raised, and most importanly how was I supposed to leave the guy I love and have had the biggest crush on?

For my  birthday he gave me a pink book that read 'DIARY' in pretty gold letters that suited the pink soft cover. I loved it and everyday I wrote on it ever since then. I also wrote about how dreamy james was his sweet smile that can make the strongest person in the world go weak on its knees. He had the most amazing eyes ever they where soft and always full of joy. God was I going to miss those eyes...