The Letter.

We landed in Boston, and as the plane parked I said goodbye to Nate. Our luggage was being picked up by the bellboy from the hotel. My parents got a cab, and we left for the hotel. Once we got there I was not surprised to see a LARGE/FANCY hotel. There was somebody opening the crystal clear with gold outlining doors. The guy was wearing a red velvet suit, with gold buttons down his suit. The name tag said James. I sighed loudly of the memory leaving James behind. Then I remembered I forgot to read  his letter.

I saw a mini couch where I can put down my backpack down and search for it. I finally found the thin white letter with beautiful writing on it. I was about to open it and read it when my mother yelled across the hotel. "Katherin we are going to our rooms, hurry up before the elevator closes." 

"Okay mom I'm going." I said back. I kept the paper in my hand so i would read it for sure when I got to my room. Yes, I said my room because my parents always give me a separate room from theirs because they thought i needed my privacy, I didn't mind though. I liked having a whole room to myself; especially ones who have a balcony with chairs outside. I just love how at night the wind blows ever so lightly and soothing towards my skin.

BEEP said the elevator signaling we were in the hall where our rooms where located. My Dad and mom got out first then the bellboy signaled me to go on and get out of the elevator.I just nodded. I was right behind my parents while the bellboy was behind me. My parents room number was 1021 and mine was 3 doors down. my parents got there suitcases. The bellboy followed me to my room. I looked at the big brown door with a door knob that seemed to be made out of glass. The number on top was 1024 in gold. I slid my key inside the hole to open it. It took a few seconds to respond until a green light blinked. As soon as I saw that I opened the door to come upon a beautiful room. There was a huge queen size bed in the middle of the room. There was a small kitchen and a quite big bathroom. The bellboy cleared his throat which broke me out of my thoughts. i turn around to see him holding a zebra and leopard luggage. I remembered that he was still holding them, I took 5 dollars from my pocket and handed them to the nice bellboy who hadn't said a word all this time. I took my bags in my hand and placed them by the door. He said " Thanks" and left.

I saw a really big window when I got closer i realized it was a balcony. It had just 1 big chair. The chair was those types of chairs that seem so soft and comfy you just couldn't wait to sit on. I decided to save it for tonight since it was still hot out and the city lights weren't turned on yet, or maybe they where but you couldn't see them because of the sun. I went back inside closing the balcony doors. I sat in the very big queen sized bed. I layed down and looked at the ceiling then I remembered i still hadn't read the letter. I got up and picked it up from the table and began to read.

"Dear

Kat,

If you are reading this letter is because I never got to tell you what I wanted to. Well I know you are leaving to Boston. I am going to  miss you so much; more than anything in the world. I will try to skype you ever chance I get. I will keep you in track about whats going on at school.I am not really the gossip king so it probably wont be much. I will try and buy myself a phone and call you and text you no matter what I have to do. Well Kat I wrote your name in the sky but the wind blew it away. I went to the beach and wrote your name in the sand but the waves washed it away. So I wrote your name in my heart and guess what? It stayed there forever. So if you are laughing at this letter at least you know I always lo-"

"Katherin you haven't unpacked yet? We are staying here for a whole week might as well get unpacked for right now and relax later." My mother said while i was reading. "Oh and Katherin you should really lock your door. If you need help with anything I'm right here ok?"

"Thank you mom but I am fine for right now," I said honestly.

"Oh alright sweety, g'nite" My mom said as she left and kissed my forehead..