Red String of Fate

Chapter 3:

Akimi's POV

"Ne, Ne Syo-kun!!", I kept hanging around with Syo since Class hasn't started yet.

Syo looked at me then said,"Nani Akimi-chan???"

"What if We go to the Gazebo it's still early right??",I pleaded to him

"Yea It's alright." He answered plainly

We walked through the hall ways and just had Conversations.

We were near the Gazebo when I heard some strumming of Guitar

The melody and rhythm is right so right that it relaxes my ears.

I'm sure that the Person playing the Guitar is very Passionate

By hearing the Notes that his or her Guitar releases I knew that he's or she's playing for someone but not just someone it's a Very Important Person in his or her life someone who gives Inspiration to this Person.

IKR? To much of a cheesy dialogue right?

Syo and I just headed straight to the gazebo the more that I came near the sound the that I felt getting drove by the Tune.

When We got into the Gazebo I was shocked because of the person playing the Guitar I ran towards Oto-kun yeah its Ittoki Otoya I gave him a nickname!

Well he also gave me a nickname which is Kimi-chan

I ran towards him then gave him a bear hug.

I saw Confusion in his Face the I lowered my Head and whispered something to his right ear.

"You're doing this for Someone right??",I whispered to him still not releasing him from my Tight Hug.

"Eh?!?!",He got more confused but at the same time he was blushing.

from his reaction I already knew that I was right He really is doing this for someone important to him.

Then I looked at Syo and flashed  him a Very bright smile.

But when I looked directly in his eyes

I was Trapped by the Blue Color it felt like I was staring at the Very Clear Sky which felt really Good but then I saw a Hint of Something I cant explain it was somewhat like loneliness but why?

I cant understand...

then I was about to approach him but he left.

So I got no choice but to stay with Oto Oto

"You're an Idol right?",he nodded,"Then sing for Me.",I told him straightly

"But what should I sing?",he asked me dumbfounded

"The Song that makes you remeber of the Person you love the most!",I told him. I just wanted him to show what he really feels through the song.

"Well, This is the first Song that I made with Nanami.",I saw happiness in his eyes while telling me that.

He feels something for Haruka just from hearing him Sing the Song I really got curious at first but now i know why.

knowing now is enough.

he finished his Song already.

I stood up and slowly  clapped my hands

"That was really Amazing!

I knew it You are dedicating your songs to someone!",I told him with a smile plastered at my face "Sorry Oto-kun I have to go now the bell is about to ring!"'I told him then ran towards S Class.