It's You ☆

Chapter 4: 
It's You

I woke up and found myself in the Clinic Lying on a hospital Bed.I tried to sit up straight but I felt my back ache so bad.I stretched my Arms as I tried to breath in and out. After trying to ease myself I stood up and saw a Note on the table beside the Hospital Bed 

-Hey Take Care of yourself. ~Syo xx

ahh Seems like he followed me all the way to the Rooftop. Seeing this Note made me Feel better somehow .I started walking but when I was about to exit, The door suddenly opened.

"Ouch!, That Hurts You know?!",I shouted at the Person who is actually Syo. "I'm sorry Akimi.I didn't notice you.",He apologized and beamed at me."Oh Syo!-",I hugged him and continued my Words,"I'm sorry too. I was being Selfish hours ago.",I cried in his Chest. "No, Don't Cry...You were Stressed right?So don't worry.And the Girl I mean my Composer, Yukari is just Clingy okay? I'm still your Bestfriend.",he reasured me."Arigato Syo.",I mumbled as I stared at his Blue Eyes and bid him farewell.

-The Next Day-

 I suprisingly Woke up early today so I decided to go and make plans with Haruka-chan. 

"Haruka-chan!!", I shouted Nanami's name with Glee. "Oh! Akimi-chan! Why are you up so Early? ", she questioned me with a Curious look on her face. "I just did! Anyway,Do you have any Plans today?",I asked her 

"Sure I do, Wanna Come?", She asked me"Yea! Let me come with You!!",I anwered her filled with happines.

Haruka and I walked in the Streets of the Town .

We crossed the streets without any harm.We were Crossing a pedestrian Lane When I accidentally lost track of haruka. I panicked not noing what to do . I ran back from where we're from but there are still no signs of haruka.

'Damn it! I'm completely Lost! where are you Haruka?' I continued to look for her in the streets.

While Walking I saw a Street which was very familiar to me . It was a street which leads to an Play Ground.

I strolled around remembering the happy Memories at the exact place. I ran towards the Swing and played like a Child.

While Swinging I saw a Man who accidentally dropped his phone.

'Right! I should call her!' I smiled at my thought but then I remembered that we have not yet exchanged Numbers.

'How Stupid of me' I sighed as I furrowed my Eyebrows.

I searched for Another person to ask for help.
'Ah! Otou-san!' I thought of calling my Father but then I eventually forgot that he's a busy Person.
'Etou~Okaa-san!' I dialled my Mother's Number.

*The Number you are Calling is busy at the Moment please try and call again later* perhaps she's busy designing clothes again

"Argh." , I Groaned in Defeat. Now, Who should I call? I tried to find another Person to call. Then it hit me,  'I forgot about Syo' I searched for his name in my Contact List. I wandered around the park while waiting for him to answer my call.

'Damn, Answer it already.' I stood as I started tapping my foot.

"Moshi Moshi!" , I heard his soothing voice on the Next Line.

"Syo...." , I saidwith Panic in my Voice "I'm completely lost." ,I said as my voice hitched because I was starting to Hyperventilate.
"Where are you now?! Ask somebody Akimi and I'll come for you!", he said in the other line which gave me Hope.
"Doyou remember the Park?" ,

~FLASH BACK~

3RD PERSON'S POV

Akimi strolled down at the Park near their school she was in kindergarten back then .

She was wandering around and then, She saw a Swing. She ran towards the ride but she tripped and fell unto the Ground.She cried and held her knee unto her Chest.

"Hey, Don't Cry, here, I'll aid that wound for you.", A blonde boy said as he put a Band Aid on

Akimi's wound right on her Knee.

"I'm Syo, What's your Name?", The young Man sheepishly smiled at her.

"A-a-akimi.", She stuttered wh

"There! All done!",he said as he beamed at her.

"Arigato...",She silently replied

"Come on! Let's Play!", The young Man guided her to other rides. They played and enjoyed for an hour. Akimi also met Syo's Twin Brother, Kaoru.

"Akimi? Akimiiii!~",Akimi's Mother Eru looked for her all over the Park.

"Mama!!!", She called out to her Mother who was desperatingly looking for her.

They both hugged each other tightly.

When Akimi was about to ride her Mother's Car she remembered the Blonde Twins.

She hurriedly ran towards Syo.

"Oi! Syo-kun!", She tried to call his atention by calling his name.

"Here, take them!", She said as she pulled out Two Red Bobby Pins.

"Huh? What are these for?",The blonde boy asked.

"Here, I'll show you.", She told him while Putting the Two Pins crossed on his hair.

"It's the same as mine! Look!",She told him as she pointed out to her hair, She had the same hair pains crossed on her hair.

"It signifies my Gratitude and our Friendship!",she claimed as she smiled at him.
"Alright!",The young Man agreed as he smiled at the young Girl.

And there on that day their Friendship.

~END OF FLASHBACK~

Syo Kurusu's POV

The Park huh? It sure brings Memories. Don't Worry Akimi I'll be there.

I rode a Taxi towards the given park.
'Where could she be? ' I thought as I strolled around the Park.
Then I saw her on the Swing. I stared at her as she swinged while laughing by herself.

END OF CHAPTER 4