Re cap

Previously in 21 jumpstreet

(Highschool days)

y/n runs to Schmidt and screams his name "I got an A!! thank you ,you're the best" she says hugging him.

---

Jenko holds on to his locker door and calls Schmidt a "fucking nerd".

---

"boy you're even lucky you graduated" the principal lectured Jenko.

---

(police Academy days)

Jenko flips Schmidt and pins him to the ground "you're really good at this,huh?" Jenko holds back "yea"

"HAAA YAH" y/n yells flipping her sparring partner. She looks over at Schmidt and smiles, he smiles back. Jenko stares at her with admiration and sighs.

---

Schmidt gets his test papers and Jenko looks at his scores, 100 "you're good at this" he compliments him. Schmidt replies with a nod "yea". An Idea hits Jenko "do you wanna be friends?"

"Yes homo" you whispered behind them.

---

cut scenes to:

Training- Jenko and Schmidt

Studying- Schmidt and Jenko

Shooting course - Smiko

Graduation day- Schmidt and y/n getting student of the year award

"I can't believe you spent the whole year training and didn't invite me ya little shit. I ship it but don't leave me. I got lonely!! " y/n yelled at Schmidt quickly shutting up as the moderator glares at her.

---

(After graduation)

Jenko and Schmidt playing, facing each other with their guns and tossing it around.

---

Y/N singing "never gonna give you up" while she handcuffs a shop lifter.

---

Jenko pins down a guy while Schmidt ..is hit in the nuts. Y/N drinks soda and enjoys the scene "SCHMIDT DON'T D-BAG CRIMINALS" she yells at him as he shields his jewels, clearly in pain.

---

Jenko and Schmidt putting their fingers in the others mouth to vomit the drug out. "being high is not that bad" y/n admits, talking to a trashcan.

---

In the kitchen Y/N records a video of Jenko and Schmidt trying to pick up live lobsters from the floor.

Jenko repeatedly yelling "just touch it" to Schmidt while he holds the crab.

He then looks over to Y/N
"bring that thing near me and I'll bite your face off" she warns.

Then Jenko takes a photo of Schmidt with him holding the crab in his hand and putting it close to his face,"alright alright alright" he quickly throws it into the pot.

---

(during the drug exchange)

Jenko shoots while midair.

Schmidt throws his gun.

Y/N kicks the gun as it lands near her.

"KINK IT NOT KICK IT"

*GUNSHOT*

Jenko lies on the ground and looks at his chest luckily he wore a vest "you took a bullet for me man" schmidt says kneeling down next to Jenko.

Y/N kicks walters in the dick and runs towards the pair.

*another gunshot*(this time by Schmidt)

Walters is shot right in the dick "you shot me in the dick!!" he screams while clenching his parts

Y/N pokes Walters with the tip of her heel to check if he's still alive. while Jenko and Schmidt jump up for a high five

---

(after the mission)

Jenko and Schmidt make a grand entrance "boom motherfucker"

Dickson says with a big smile "you three sons of bitches are going to college"

and now

22 Jumpstreet

________________________________________

I skipped 21 Jumpstreet since 22nd is soo much more chaotic and fun. The first one is good but I don't wanna force myself to write the first one when I don't feel like it.
L o L