🔥Quote/Sarcasm Temple🔥

Here you can post your favorite quotes or own made quotes or sarcasms na galing sa mga natutunan mo ngayon. Comment down your quote in this manner, comment inline.

Username:
Cabin:
Quote:

EVERY WEEK AY BIBIGYAN NG PARANGAL AT PRIZE ANG BEST QUOTE OF THE WEEK.

PRIZE: 5 VOTES FROM MEMBERS AND BOOK PROMOTION.

PLUS 8 POINTS IN THE HERO BOARD AND YOUR NAME POSTED ON HERO'S BOARD.
-

✳WEEK 1✳

"Before you talk and accused someone, brand someone names and stuffs, See if your clean. If you are then good If you aren't... Just stich your mouth for the good of all."
-🌹Lady Artemis🌹
Miako_Minamino

"Dont act like a saint if you aren't. Your homeplace will be not proud of you... You know, down below."
-🌹Lady Artemis🌹
Miako_Minamino

"Sick of CRYING, tired of TRYING. Yeah I'm SMILING but inside I'm DYING."
-🔰Goddess Hera | Naiads 🔰
Mikastick_101

"The only time you should ever look back, is to see how far you've come."
-BTS"
-👻Goddess Psyche | Satyrs👻
Sparkleens

"Before you accuse someone, know the whole story first. ☺ "
-💐Goddess Aphrodite | Naiads💐
_MissyBi_

"Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile."
-🔥Goddess Hestia | Naiads 🔥
fireprincess19q

Sometimes you must
hurt in order to know
fall in order to grow,
Lose in order to gain, because the greatest lessons in life are learned through PAIN"
-Pein Nagato"
🔮DeviousZero | Titans 🔮

"Unless your name is Google don't act like you know everything"
-🍀Goddess Rhea | Titans 🍀
_Helldom_

"I give up. It's not because I don't love you. But because I'm tired of getting hurt and feels like you'll never care. "
-🔰SkyDemonEmpress | Titans🔰

"Don't be stuck, learn to move on because the day won't ask you to move forward."
- 🔰ForeverIFall24 | Titans🔰

"When you stop looking for perfect bodies. You'll find beautiful heart"
-🌱SushiNiV | Dryads🌱