Chapter 1

"OH MY GOD!!!" I screamed jumping up and down.

"What part did you get!?!?!" My best friend Quinn asked.

"I got Eliza!!!" I screamed.

"Who got Maria and Peggy? She asked.

"Ummmm... YOU!!!!!!" I screamed.

"AHHHHHH!!!" She screamed.

"Can we ask Mr.Bolba if we can switch roles?" I asked.

"Why do you want to switch roles?" She asked.

"One my name. Two I like Peggy and Maria's roles better." I said.

"Ok let's go ask!!!" She said grabbing my hand and opening the door to the drama room.

"Yes girls?" Mr. Bolba said.

"Can me and Quinn switch roles?" I asked him.

"Why?" He asked.

"I feel like Maria and Peggy's parts better fit my voice." I said.

"Is this ok with you?" He asked Quinn.

"Yes!" She said.

"Then it's settled. Maria, your playing Maria and Peggy and Quinn, your playing Eliza." He said.

"Thank you!!!" We said as we ran out of the room.

*The Next Day*

"Ok so class. As you know Rylie is playing Angelica. Tyler is playing Hamilton. Etc, etc... But Quinn and Maria came up to me yesterday and decided to switch roles, so now Quinn is playing Eliza and Maria is Maria and Peggy." Mr. Bolba said.

"Everybody knows their own understudies, but who is mine?" Tyler asked.

"Ah. That is a surprise for opening night. We all already know the words to all of the songs, now we just have to learn the dance moves, and there is no intimate moments during practice. The first intimate moment is during opening night." He said.

So it looks like I'm having my first kiss opening night.

A/N

HI. You guys might be able to guess what the surprise is. Click on this link 👉 https://youtu.be/HJxRX-ngzNI      That is my school choirs. I'm the over enthusiastic girl first in the red shirt and black pants, then the pink dress, and then the red shirt and black pants again. (I know. WE SUCK)

Stay good my dudes!