Chapter 4

"Thank you." I said as I hugged Lin again burrying my head in his neck.

"Your welcome." He said burrying his head into my hair.

"Ok break it up it's time for the stream on the stage. Everyone's gone." Quinn said.

"What stream?" Lin asked as we broke apart.

"Our school's tradition is every opening night we do a live stream on our school's Instagram account on the stage after everyone left." I said.

"Why?" He asked.

"So our fans can ask us questions about opening night." Noah said walking past us.

"Lets go." I said linking my arm with Lin's.

"And there is the man and woman of the day!" Riley said.

"Hey guys!" I said sitting down in front of the camera.

When I looked at the comments I saw the section was blowing up.

"Tyler isn't here because he broke his hand during intermission." I said answering the comments.

The next comments were asking who played Hamilton after Tyler left.

"He's acually hiding behind the camera right now." I said looking at Lin.

"It looks like everyone wants you in front of the camera." James said to Lin.

"Ok. Ok." Lin said stepping in front of the camera.

When I looked at the comments, they were blowing up like hell.

"So guys. How about you guys ask Lin some questions?" I asked the viewers.

"Ok. Ummm skyler.kyler asks, Lin. Why are you filling in for Tyler? Well Skyler Mr. Bolba, their drama teacher posted on his Twitter about this performance and tagged me in it. I saw it and asked him if I could be Tyler's understudy." Lin said.

"Hmmm. Ooo, good question giggily.martion. So Lin. How many costume changes do you have as Hamilton?" I asked.

"I honestly have no idea. All I know is there is a lot." Lin answered.

"How about some questions for Maria?" Quinn said.

"Ok. Question from farmara.iana. Maria. Who was your first kiss with?" Noah asked.

"Umm..." I said getting red.

"I am generally curious about this one. Who was it?" James asked.

"Mmm." I hummed my face growing into a deeper shade of red.

"Ok you don't have to tell us who it was with you can just tell us what it was like." Quinn said.

"Umm. I guess I sort of made the first move. The guy I kissed i guess could tell I haven't kissed anyone in my life. My first kiss was a make out session. The guy I made out with ended up guiding my tounge with his. I almost got lost in the kiss, but the guy noticed and pinched my arm." I said.

Lin was drinking who knows what and when he heard about the guy pinching me part he started chocking on his drink.

"Lin are you ok?" Rylie asked as Lin started to calm down.