Meeting part 1

This is my first lemon so i apologize if it is bad. Also I will sometimes censor words but not often. This is a lemon so sexual content ahead.

"Today we are getting a new student" Kuro-Sensei explains." " Come out (y/n)."

The first thing you notice is that a red-haired boy in the back.
"Hello everyone my name is y/n l/n nice to meet you."

"Well" Kuro-Sensei says. "You can sit next to that red-haired kid"

You sit down and class begins. You look over at the red-haired boy and think. That boy is super hot. The boy looks back at you and smirks. Then he whispers "my name is Karma Akebane also know as your future boyfriend."

"Well Karma you are pushy does that mean you like me"

Karma blushes and then kisses you one the lips ever so softly to not draw attention. You blush and was going to slap him ,but Kuro-Sensei turned around. You got back to work.

TIME SKIP
cause im lazy
deal with it

At the end of class Karma gave her a note. " Come meet me in the shed i have something to show you. " You being mislead went to the shed after you ate of course cause it was lunch. As she walked past something grabs her and pulls her in the shed. You were going to scream but the figure put his hand over you mouth.

"Just me unfortunately" Karma
says.

Sexual content ahead

"You little piece of Shit". Then Karma swifty pins you on a wall with you hand above you head. The position makes you blush like crazy. Karma kisses you softly on your lips as if he was trying to tease you. You still pined to the wall could only sit there and blush as Karma slowly moved down your neck. Then you finally broke Karma's grip and walked away from the wall. As you were walking Karma came up from behind and put his hand up you shirt and behind your bra. K-karma you say as he calmly fondles your breasts."I don-" but you are cut off by Karma

"Don't worry no one goes in this she'd it's just you and me". Karma says gesturing something. You look back to see Karma undoing his belt and taking off his shirt letting you see his abs without a care in the world. In a second Karma pins you up against the same wall. He lifts you legs on his waist and gently glides his hand above your thigh barely touching it. Without warning Karma goes past your underwear touching your private part. You moan as Karma quickly pulls his finger in and you of you. As he does he firmly grasps your boob and starts playing with it. Karma finally hits your g-spot leaving you gasp for air. Then Karma let's you down and faces the same way you are. He then unbuttons his pants on pulls down his boxers to reveal his hard cock. He lays you on the ground and sits on top of you. Everytime you look back you see Karma's dick. Karma then thrust into you leaving you gasping for air.

Meanwhile In Class 3-E

"Roll call" Kuro-Sensei yells "Karma Akebane I guess he isn't here. Y/N L/N I guess she isn't here either"

Time Skip to After the 🍋

You finally cum and Karma is about to. Then he pulls his dick out of you. You both spend the rest of the night in the she'd cleaning and kissing

Fin 🍋

These take longer than you might think ok. I hope you enjoyed and give me your lemon ideas. K bye.