Kidnapped Karma X Reader Lemon

To get 2 questions out the way yes that is ban for seven deadly sins huge fan

To get 2 questions out the way yes that is ban for seven deadly sins huge fan. And these mother fuckers on top will be explained at the end.

"Hey Y/N you want to go to a party party party party"

"Ok Karma ok karma"

" Karma help!! help help help"

Y/N POV

(Loud waking up from a nightmare breathing)

"Where Am I where am i where am i"

As you talk the room echoes along with a familiar voice in the background. The only thing in sight is a bright lamp on your face and a bit of red darkened in the distance.

When you shake your hands you feel nothing.

The only thing you can feel is the stone cold ground.

It's like being in a large box. It felt like you could walk for days before touching the red.

The walls for years.

You decide not to walk the vast unknown floor and lay down on the king sized bed with blankets, pillows, and a  matress.

As you are laying on the bed the space is filled with sounds of footsteps.

As red gets bigger with more footsteps you can't tell if you are moving or the red is. Your head starts to hurt most likely caused by motion sickness

You can start to make out skin and a unbuttoned suit. You hear a big flop on the ground and the footsteps get louder.

As the figure comes in to view you are at a loss for words when a boy stripped to his boxers sit on the bed.

"karma." You manage to say ever so faintly just enough for the boy to hear.

He turns around and rests his head on your shoulder then wispers

"Y/N your safe"

As you start to cry on his chest he pulls you closer.

Karma POV

*I didn't know Y/N cared about me that much*

To calm her down I softly grabbed her chin and made her look at me.

Then I softly kissed her lips and pushed her down on the matress.

As we part for air I remember Kazen telling me when doing this take it slowly.

I give her one more kiss with a bit more force. Her eyes shine with the light of the lamp. Our tounges swirl and my hair becomes less silked down as a few hairs collect into points

Y/N POV

*Karma. I never knew he could act this way* He was always the trouble maker who got good grades.

Karma was acting so sweet and charming.

Karma POV

We ended up parting for air.

I started to suck on Y/N's neck softly like Roy said.

I could hear slight moans from Y/N as I sucked harder.

I remember Kaito telling me if you want to take it further as first.

Y/N must've caught me staring and nodded her head.

I understood and unbuttoned the first four buttons on her white button up collar shirt.

As I started to suck on her right bud I massaged the left.

Y/N's moaning made my member start to perk up clearly visible through my boxers. I felt embarrassed that it was so visible but so was Y/N.

Somtimes she would look at it for a split second and turn away.

"Are you ready Y/N"

She just nodded

3 POV

Karma slid his boxers down to show his hard member. Then he pulled Y/N's underwear to the side giving him a clear opening.

Karma Pov

I slid my member into Y/N ever so slowly to avoid her getting hurt. Still as my member entered she was still wimpering.

When I started to move a image of Xun talking popped into my head. He said "And always remember go slowly at first*

Sorry guys for the super long update I've had the worst case of writer block lately also school just started and I usually work on my writing at night but if I do that my phone won't be charged for school.

Now I have a good charger so updates will be happening more frequently and so with that out the way I want to try something.

Every update I will have something so you can either choose to agree or disagree with something that I think of. Or you can skip it. Witch is what most of you will do. (HEY FUTURE VIEWER I SEE YOU GOING TO THE NEXT LEMON)

Today's is simple. Salad or Pizza